Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 27 Discussion (5 July, 7:30pm)

Should second chances after being evicted be allowed?

• Yes - keep them secret to the housemates so that they play as normal...

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Yes - let the housemates know when they'll be so they can strategise...

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Yes - but only if the public is voting and knows in advance...

Votes: 16 29.6%
  • No - once you're voted out you should stay out...

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • No - it makes it too easy for the producers to rig the outcome of the show...

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • No - it's not fair on some housemates who don't get second chances...

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters
She’s claiming she’s devastated for being evicted.
But then states that she never went in to try and win the money.
Contradictions there,

Don't think she has had a job since 2012, when she was a skater girl. Ask her about vaccines. lol

bb producers should have awarded her money for strongest challenge beast.
even the podium runner-ups don’t earn a cent for making it to the end in this format.

gone are the days of generous channel 10 evictee prize car giveaways

Reggie just in for a hard to get ps5.
they gave away playstation 2’s to the evictees in the first season correct?

imagine they gave away ps5’s now, that’d be fully sick. perhaps if 10 revives the show couple years after 7 axes..

So much for the 'sorry Estelle if i knew you read these comments i wouldn't have posted nasty comments about you" that you posted in yesterdays thread
But, that was yesterday, huh?
they aren’t nasty. I’m just reporting what she’s saying….

Was watching Estelle's live on Instagram but then it paused and then it ended a while after while still being paused so didn't even get a proper ending.

Can we take the argy bargy to another thread please? Since its straying from relevance as to the episode.

All I remember was the pure happiness of Reggie coming out as winner and overjoyed at getting a playstation. qtr of a million was a distant second reward for her.
can’t wait to see the garbanzo production quality of the finale this year, just to be able to compare it to the 2002 and 2012 finales.

gonna go get screencaps of the audience/set from those years just in preparation for this year’s finale.
(i guess at least this year channel 7 have a planned live audience?)

can’t wait to see the garbanzo production quality of the finale this year, just to be able to compare it to the 2002 and 2012 finales.
Ill just save you time.
out-of-gas-deflated.gif

Back