Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 27 Discussion (5 July, 7:30pm)

Should second chances after being evicted be allowed?

• Yes - keep them secret to the housemates so that they play as normal...

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Yes - let the housemates know when they'll be so they can strategise...

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Yes - but only if the public is voting and knows in advance...

Votes: 16 29.6%
  • No - once you're voted out you should stay out...

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • No - it makes it too easy for the producers to rig the outcome of the show...

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • No - it's not fair on some housemates who don't get second chances...

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters
Fair point! I didn’t even hear it.

Who did it in the world first and how many times has it been done?
The very first occurrence was in BB Denmark by a woman named Jill who won the first series and then the later All stars series in 2004. There are three more who come from BB Spain (Gran Hermano), BB Bulgaria and the more commonly known Brian Dowling from the UK.

Reggie will become the fifth to do so. Let's not even pretend that it isn't happening.

So my theory is that the producers would like Reggie to win because it will get a lot of publicity for the show because of the nostalgia factor.
So they set up the challenge knowing that the housemates will probably get Taras to do it.
Taras will probably win it because it was fairly labor intensive.
This sets up choice of Estelle & Reggie and they just bargained on the housemates keeping Reggie over Estelle.
It worked out for them.
If Estelle had won the challenge then Taras would go, and there’s no way anyone would care much.

The very first occurrence was in BB Denmark by a woman named Jill who won the first series and then the later All stars series in 2004. There are three more who come from BB Spain (Gran Hermano), BB Bulgaria and the more commonly known Brian Dowling from the UK. Reggie will become the fifth to do so.

Let's not even pretend that it isn't happening.
It's shitty that 7 aired that. They would've known, bb being owned by Endemol & all.

yes ari and tilly were great last season
I don’t suppose you know what happened to them? I always wondered what happened after his walk out, if he stayed in touch with anyone. Tilly was great viewing too. Would happily watch them again

The very first occurrence was in BB Denmark by a woman named Jill who won the first series and then the later All stars series in 2004. There are three more who come from BB Spain (Gran Hermano), BB Bulgaria and the more commonly known Brian Dowling from the UK.
This bloke won Big Brother North Korea a record 11 times.
1200px-Kim_Jong_il_Portrait-2.jpg

I don’t suppose you know what happened to them? I always wondered what happened after his walk out, if he stayed in touch with anyone. Tilly was great viewing too. Would happily watch them again
after the walkout, ari got sent to that mirror room place with tilly and they had to play some random chance game. ari was saved and returned back to the house I believe.

but yea not sure what happened following their season either. I recall danny from that season reappearing on the celeb bb, but that’s all.

…i am so sad that Estelle went tonight… she so changed my mind about her from when she did her 1st season… ( I rarely change my mind about people so that was quite an achievement believe me )… she has been a pleasure to watch… although she does let her heart rule her mind at times… that’s not a bad thing but it doesn’t benefit her in her gameplay at times… but thanks Estelle for being able to change my mind… it was quite a pleasurable feeling… thanks for having so many expressive facial expressions for my Photoshops lol!… you’re a gem and I miss you already!…

…anyway… thanks everyone for the great posts tonight… I’m going to miss the fun when Big Brother ends next week… I love posting with you all Live… perhaps we can all post Live with the oncoming ‘Million Dollar Island‘ maybe?… nite everyone… sleep tight… cheers.

She told everyone right at the start that they can buy some token (badge) that gives her a few dollars.
Now she is thanking each person who is giving her this token, each time she starts telling her story she has to stop every 10 seconds to thank EACH PERSON WHO IS GIVING HER MONEY!
Really annoying!

after the walkout, ari got sent to that mirror room place with tilly and they had to play some random chance game. ari was saved and returned back to the house I believe.

but yea not sure what happened following their season either. I recall danny from that season reappearing on the celeb bb, but that’s all.
Oh shoot yes that’s right. Haha i totally forgot.

She told everyone right at the start that they can buy some token (badge) that gives her a few dollars.
Now she is thanking each person who is giving her this token, each time she starts telling her story she has to stop every 10 seconds to thank EACHTe

The morons are giving her money. FMD.

Tell her to open a gofundme account.

The morons are giving her money. FMD.

Tell her to open a gofundme account.
She’s claiming she’s devastated for being evicted.
But then states that she never went in to try and win the money.
Contradictions there,

• Haha
Reactions: Kaz
Back