Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 27 Discussion (5 July, 7:30pm)

Should second chances after being evicted be allowed?

• Yes - keep them secret to the housemates so that they play as normal...

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Yes - let the housemates know when they'll be so they can strategise...

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Yes - but only if the public is voting and knows in advance...

Votes: 16 29.6%
  • No - once you're voted out you should stay out...

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • No - it makes it too easy for the producers to rig the outcome of the show...

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • No - it's not fair on some housemates who don't get second chances...

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters
I wanna say. HUGE PROPS TO Estelle.

When I think about this season overall I think you were an incredible player to watch. An astounding challenge beast. You are fiercely loyal.

Well played @Estelle.Landy and the fact that you had a chance to reconcile with Ben Norris due to being on this season is so good 👏🏽

I love the Tim vs Taras stuff. I’m all for it. It’s clear they have respect for one another outside the house so I like that it’s all strategy rather than personal feelings involved.

Also whether Taras wins, I still think Tim is the greatest player I have seen. He is cool, calm and collected in any situation and always strives for a solution. He also appreciates good game play regardless if they are on the opposite team to his.

I think Estelles scrambling put more questions in the HMs mind. Like who is she? Is she a head or heart player? Has she been playing the game by saying she hasn't all along? That's what i'd be thinking if i was them tonight.
I’m just happy to see her finally embrace the fact that she was playing strategically with her head, just wrapping it in emotions. That was my main point last night! Imo she went out on a high in those last few mins.

Back