Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 27 Discussion (5 July, 7:30pm)

Should second chances after being evicted be allowed?

• Yes - keep them secret to the housemates so that they play as normal...

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Yes - let the housemates know when they'll be so they can strategise...

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Yes - but only if the public is voting and knows in advance...

Votes: 16 29.6%
  • No - once you're voted out you should stay out...

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • No - it makes it too easy for the producers to rig the outcome of the show...

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • No - it's not fair on some housemates who don't get second chances...

Votes: 2 3.7%

• Total voters
I'm sad to see Estelle go. She fought hard multiple times, but I'm happy that Reggie is still there...

IDK, I've been a Tim fan since his season and BBCA, but I have to admit I'd love to see a Tim, Taras and Johnson finale. I know Reggie needs this win, but take away my "heart" I think these 3 have played the best of the lot at this point as I've felt some evicted actually were better, but OH Well... It will be what it will be at the end.

Anyone interested in BBUS starting tomorrow you may be able to watch via BMX-TV.NET
I'm not sure of VPN reqs if any from AU. They have LiveFeeds there as well. Just a suggestion to try if interested.
Life Feeds 😯 I have never watch BB US but I will this year 😀

If the housemates are smart then they should promptly evict the OGs before the final three happens. If I were in the house and even a fan of someone like Reggie (which I am), I'd tell her straight on that I can't keep her in the game anymore because she'll definitely win over me as she's an Australian favourite. And someone like her should understand this. I wouldn't mind Reggie being in the final three, but I'd be really hard pressed if Tim is.

I like Reggie, but I don't know why she's so emotional when it comes to her being almost evicted and how she dreads leaving. I know it's about her kids and all, but she's already won and Australia still loves her. It should be fair that a newbie should be winning this (and hell, I'm not a big fan of any them really tbh). But fair is fair.
I think she lost all of her money from her win, to a bad relationship. I think she was quite naive and god had.
I want her to win because I like her and because she desperately needs it. With her eyesight failing she doesn't have much chance to give her kids a good start in life. Everyone else can make that money they are younger and no handicap 🙂

I think she lost all of her money from her win, to a bad relationship. I think she was quite naive and god had.
I want her to win because I like her and because she desperately needs it. With her eyesight failing she doesn't have much chance to give her kids a good start in life. Everyone else can make that money they are younger and no handicap 🙂
Fair point. I only don't mind her (or any of the OGs) winning because the newbies are boring and ordinary as hell. I sort of want Johnson to win, but still, none of these newbs are that interesting! :confused:

It's not a charity.

Yes I think she will win. .Because of what you posted

Do I want her to win. No, let someone else have that opportunity.

It's not a charity.

Yes I think she will win. .Because of what you posted

Do I want her to win. No, let someone else have that opportunity.
I know it is not a charity, but I do like her as a person and her story is just another reason I want her to win.
I have a different attitude when I watch Survivor, in Survivor I wand to reward the game play, in BB not so much, I appreciate the game play but if I don't like the person I don't want them to win

I know it is not a charity, but I do like her as a person and her story is just another reason I want her to win.
I have a different attitude when I watch Survivor, in Survivor I wand to reward the game play, in BB not so much, I appreciate the game play but if I don't like the person I don't want them to win

Same

I'm sad to see Estelle go.

In regards to lying..
Is it against the rules to lie to further your game? No.
But if I had my bb experience cut short because someone decided to lie to me, I would be extremely pissed off. Lol

So I think if you're willing to lie to further your game, sure that's fine. But you should accept that people are gonna be annoyed with you. That's the trade-off.

With advancement comes good and bad. Embrace the good, improve the bad. A bit like boomers endlessly arguing with millenials. I say embrace it all. With cautionary lessons we have learned from the past. Every generation faces its own dilemmas and copes with them at their point in time.
Hows that for further diverging from your point?:D Luv ya moosey. And please pass on my fondest regards for commandant Angela.
I know. But Angela is keeping a reasonably low profile these days. I don‘t see her nearly so much.
I‘m in Melbourne at the moment. (Very exciting!)

The Challenge had me thinking maybe another strategy could be were they allowed to lay a few pieces out for sizing and then do a metodical run in the right order or they could only handle a piece at a time and put it back in the stack if it wasnt next? hmm. anyways. Reminded me of that one wih Adriana last year were it looked like the blocks were pretty much in most order already but she still managed to completey mix it up.

This was a interestingly edited episode, right up to the end it was second guess whether it would be Estelle or Reggie (they also kept flicking to shots of Brenton which made me think he could be the deciding vote and flip to voting Estelle. But it was a bit of a surprise that it was Unanimous and Taras didnt go for the realigned clean slate strat Estelle was offering.

He has posted it today. I won’t have the chance to listen until later this afternoon.

Just listened to it all. Was really great to hear Estelle and Ben being able to chat for an hour there about things.

One of the things Ben revealed was that with everyone who was asked back they did actually ask Michael Beveridge (guy with long red hair from Estelle's series) to come back but he said no! Estelle was shocked that Michael said no, as was I! I really wish he had said yes.

It would have been interesting to see how he'd have gone with Estelle again (people thought Tully and Drew were a thing to see reunited, well remember when Michael revealed his love to Estelle in bed with her?) as well as others such as Tim. I also wonder if he had came back it would have meant that one of the other OGs that did return wouldn't have came back. For example was Layla or Trevor asked to return because Michael said no.

Just listened to it all. Was really great to hear Estelle and Ben being able to chat for an hour there about things.

I was glad Ben broached the vaccine issue, considering Estelle had avoided the subject on here. More surprising than her not being vaxed was her claim that a third of the HMs weren't.

I'm glad they have overcome their issues. Their season did make for uncomfortable viewing, and even if she wasn't bullied, she was absolutely ostracised by a large bloc of HMs. For anyone who has been bullied or ostracised in their life, it was very triggering to watch. Although I accept, like Seven's version, viewers only saw a tightly edited version of events in the house, with zero feeds.

Back