Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 20 Discussion (20 June, 7:30pm)

In another pre-recorded series, how should housemates be nominated?

• Winner of a challenge nominates

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • The whole house nominates after strategising

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • The whole house nominates with nominations kept secret

Votes: 47 78.3%

• Total voters
Fuck, bugger bum poo & shit! I really enjoyed Tully this time around! She has really grown as a person. I appreciated her honesty & loyalty, we saw her true colours this time round & those colours are bright, fun, genuine, full of intensity & soul. Tully, i'm sad that you got voted out, but i'm happy for you. It seems you have reached a good place in your life & i'm really happy for you! Good luck in the future you fabulous woman!
This.⬆️👍

All the comments I am seeing online are people wanting Taras out next (he screwed himself tonight) and calling for the old public voting format to come back (fully agree)

He over compensated. Why did he even target Tully, because she didn't vote for him to be HoH? When he was admitting he was lying to her, and then no one else voted for him to be HoH anyway.

We got a lot of insights into him tonight. None of them positive.

He thought he was flying under the radar and no one noticed. Once that got exposed. He then exposed his true self. Then to overcompensate for the under-the-radar exposure, with his true self at the forefront, over reacted the opposite way as a desperate rescramble. Which then exposed his true self and nature to the house.

He thought he was flying under the radar and no one noticed. Once that got exposed. He then exposed his true self. Then to overcompensate for the under-the-radar exposure, with his true self at the forefront, over reacted the opposite way as a desperate rescramble. Which then exposed his true self and nature to the house.
Think youve been up all night again. That was one wild ride of topsy turvy pyschological insight.
Just jks mate.

It's official... I'm back too OG for the win...

The newbies all suck..
Johnson is so entitled.. "I CANNOT be voted out tonight at no. 11"
Taras should've stayed under the radar - his gameplay sucks. I'm gunna make a big move, "You didn't vote me as most popular person this week", so therefore I'se gunna git ya...

The other pot plants aren't interesting enough to comment about...

He over compensated. Why did he even target Tully, because she didn't vote for him to be HoH? When he was admitting he was lying to her, and then no one else voted for him to be HoH anyway.

We got a lot of insights into him tonight. None of them positive.

He also needed to own his move in the eviction room instead of being wishy washy. He looked weak. Tully wiped the floor with him. If he’d have explained himself better the viewers wouldn’t be turning against him right now. He needed to do what Tim does.

He also needed to own his move in the eviction room instead of being wishy washy. He looked weak. Tully wiped the floor with him. If he’d have explained himself better the viewers wouldn’t be turning against him right now. He needed to do what Tim does.
It's him being thrown and scrambling. Which shows how much he hides behind that facade. When he's out of it, he's lost.

And despite Tim having flaws, he doesn’t hide behind his decisions. He is upfront about it. That’s what makes him likeable because he owns them and defends them. Like you said, Tara’s was weak.

Back