Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 20 Discussion (20 June, 7:30pm)

In another pre-recorded series, how should housemates be nominated?

• Winner of a challenge nominates

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • The whole house nominates after strategising

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • The whole house nominates with nominations kept secret

Votes: 47 78.3%

• Total voters
He just destroyed any chance he had of winning through his moves on this episode. Everyone on social media has now turned against him.
Doesnt really matter to me if he wins or not. I just appreciate gameplay rather than desperate begging for votes. Makes infinitely better viewing.

He just destroyed any chance he had of winning through his moves on this episode. Everyone on social media has now turned against him.
No doubt. Social media afficiandos have rollercoaster pantomime watching emotional responses.

Doesnt really matter to me if he wins or not. I just appreciate gameplay rather than desperate begging for votes. Makes infinitely better viewing.

I do agree. But, if it compromises and sabotages your own chances of winning, then that is questionable tactics indeed.

Fuck, bugger bum poo & shit! I really enjoyed Tully this time around! She has really grown as a person. I appreciated her honesty & loyalty, we saw her true colours this time round & those colours are bright, fun, genuine, full of intensity & soul. Tully, i'm sad that you got voted out, but i'm happy for you. It seems you have reached a good place in your life & i'm really happy for you! Good luck in the future you fabulous woman!

Back