Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 20 Discussion (20 June, 7:30pm)

In another pre-recorded series, how should housemates be nominated?

• Winner of a challenge nominates

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • The whole house nominates after strategising

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • The whole house nominates with nominations kept secret

Votes: 47 78.3%

• Total voters
Taras hasn't done much since the beginning, he's been pretty fair, kept to deals and has tried to somewhat neutral in the war between OGs and newbies.

Yes, he was upset with Tully over this vote, but we also don't see thanks to this shitty format the true house dynamics throughout the entire week. He knew heading into the final few weeks he needed to start playing an actual game and he targeted Tully, made it happen, and props to him for that.

Agree. Give the man his dues. Everyone in the house lies at some point in time. He stood up and did something. Much more respect for that than over half in the house still doing nothing.
Yep and making a big move to eliminate big players is what I like to see in this format of this game.

I don’t mind his gameplay. Great job on getting it done. But the trying to act like a king of game play like he knew what he was as doing whilst acting like he wasn’t trying to target someone even after being called out and then acting petulant in saying “read between the lines honey”… umm it’s typical man behaviour of making a girl feel crazy which I don’t appreciate

I don’t mind his gameplay. Great job on getting it done. But the trying to act like a king of game play like he knew what he was as doing whilst acting like he wasn’t trying to target someone even after being called out and then acting petulant in saying “read between the lines honey”… umm it’s typical man behaviour of making a girl feel crazy which I don’t appreciate
Exactly. Totally agree @Sweetgeek

…the trouble with Drew is…( ………………………………… )… please fill in the blanks… cheers.

Back