Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 15 Discussion (7 Jun, 7:30pm)

How do you feel about Sam's real eviction from the house?

• Happy!

Votes: 48 84.2%
  • Sad!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mixed!

Votes: 9 15.8%

• Total voters
Have you ever bought the woolies own fully loaded chocolate chip bikkies? If not, get them they're in a blue packet for about 4 bucks. Gorgeouse!
They've been out of stock here now at three centers for about 6 weeks now. That's how good they are. If you can get them, try them a treat if treats!
…I’ve got a confession… whenever we go past the pet food section… I always say to my beloved wife for a bit of fun when people are around… “hey babe… instead of Schmacko’s… can I have one of those Pigs Ears?… they last longer and taste better!”… the reactions from people go from loud laughter to looks of horror… Mrs Sticky just rolls her eyes and slinks off usually lol!… shit she has to put up with a lot lol!… and she chooses to still be married to me… on purpose!… of her own free will!… cheers.

…I’ve got a confession… whenever we go past the pet food section… I always say to my beloved wife for a bit of fun when people are around… “hey babe… instead of Schmacko’s… can I have one of those Pigs Ears?… they last longer and taste better!”… the reactions from people go from loud laughter to looks of horror… Mrs Sticky just rolls her eyes and slinks off usually lol!… shit she has to put up with a lot lol!… and she chooses to still be married to me… on purpose!… of her own free will!… cheers.
Ive seen thise pigs ears 🤮

Wow. Look at the trash Tim just posted to Twitter. Estelle, Lulu, Tully and Taras give updates and answer questions about things that happen on the inside of the house up until where we are in the program and Tim just blurts out this.

I don’t know how to feel about this. I’m upset that this became their relationship.

is @Nan_Taylor the real Mrs Sticky by any chance?

…well… so much for THAT clusterfuck of a show… so who goes tomorrow?… who even gives a fuck anymore?… have a great night everyone… sleep tight… I still say that they should’ve blown the whole budget on toilet paper… nite folks… cheers.

S
Wow. Look at the trash Tim just posted to Twitter. Estelle, Lulu, Tully and Taras give updates and answer questions about things that happen on the inside of the house up until where we are in the program and Tim just blurts out this.

Soo i guess Tim doesn't last til the final 3 or he'd be trying to get the most public votes to win. Disgusting, for someone who says its just a game, this is too far & like someone on twitter said it's a concern coming from a supposed support worker😒

Back