Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 15 Discussion (7 Jun, 7:30pm)

How do you feel about Sam's real eviction from the house?

• Happy!

Votes: 48 84.2%
  • Sad!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mixed!

Votes: 9 15.8%

• Total voters
So I just saw Tim with Aleisha and Johnson go live with Jaycee. Tim said they’re over the whinging about things not being shown (I guess they think Estelle is going down that path too much).
Someone also asked Tim whether actions in the house cost a friendship and Tim responds, “no but Estelle’s behaviour post show has.”

This is truly upsetting to watch implode. I love them both so much.

ok while I am trawling through their social media accounts. Drew has made his first Bb post. Maybe he was waiting until Sam was gone. I guess it’s not to fun to live post about an ex-girlfriend.

I'd love to see all the OG's band together and vote Tim out for his gameplay :cool:

I cant get over how dumb Reggie is :roflmao: they could use her quite well if they figured out how stupid she is... load her full of false info and let her loose :biggrin:
If she wins again then she would have to go down in history as having the oddest strategy for reality TV.. that being, she doesn't have a strategy, she just ambles along oblivious to everything and sails to the end without getting nommed once :laugh:

And wouldn't that be a slap in the face for players like Tim, who works every angle and manipulates everyone to maximise his game... or Johnson the super game player... they work so hard to strategically worm their way through the game and get to the end only to be out voted by (here's:bawling: another lame promo for Big Brother) AUSTRALIA'S DUMBEST PLAYER...

ok while I am trawling through their social media accounts. Drew has made his first Bb post. Maybe he was waiting until Sam was gone. I guess it’s not to fun to live post about an ex-girlfriend.

What's with the tone of it? He's like "yeah this is some bullshit I did"

I'd love to see all the OG's band together and vote Tim out for his gameplay :cool:

I cant get over how dumb Reggie is :roflmao: they could use her quite well if they figured out how stupid she is... load her full of false info and let her loose :biggrin:
If she wins again then she would have to go down in history as having the oddest strategy for reality TV.. that being, she doesn't have a strategy, she just ambles along oblivious to everything and sails to the end without getting nommed once :laugh:

And wouldn't that be a slap in the face for players like Tim, who works every angle and manipulates everyone to maximise his game... or Johnson the super game player... they work so hard to strategically worm their way through the game and get to the end only to be out voted by (here's:bawling: another lame promo for Big Brother) AUSTRALIA'S DUMBEST PLAYER...
She won’t win. I hope it’ll be a Newbie.

So I just saw Tim with Aleisha and Johnson go live with Jaycee. Tim said they’re over the whinging about things not being shown (I guess they think Estelle is going down that path too much).
Someone also asked Tim whether actions in the house cost a friendship and Tim responds, “no but Estelle’s behaviour post show has.”

This is truly upsetting to watch implode. I love them both so much.
Yeah seems they don't like Tully and I having an opinion, even though it is in line with what is actually shown...

Not going anywhere near Tim's tweet...

I am respectfully turning into an Estelle fan account
I really respect Estelle. The way she handled herself the first time round was pure class. She was never mean or backstabbed anyone, even when certain housemates (B and M) tried to turn the house against her. I mean they even tried to stop her friendship with Ava. I really felt for her.I found the way a lot of the housemates treated her was really abhorrent. She's a strong person, putting up with all that crap. She deserved to win! I'm so glad she has come back this time!

I'm fed up with all the running for an alarm tasks 🤨😒. At least this time the duration a HM took influenced the dollar value (or at least was edited to look that way) rather than it being a strict pass/fail based on a fixed time-limit and worth the same (e.g. flat $20 etc). And specifically targeting/interrupting housemates while in the DR or shower for the task all the time? Also over that, too. 🙄

Welp. Turns out that's the only idea for shopping tasks they have this season.

Turns out the task 'department' also use this alarm challenge for workshopping future task ideas as quick as possible. No wonder they're so alike 🙃.

Also the HM's names showing on the screen and then everyone yelling it out, groan. What ever will BB do if the screen malfunctions 🤔. Instead, I think each HM should have a unique sound effect. It has been done before... For example BB07 snooze you lose task in pairs:
Introducing the task (5:20)
One pair hitting snooze to diffuse the alarm (10:28)

I'm fed up with all the running for an alarm tasks 🤨😒. At least this time the duration a HM took influenced the dollar value (or at least was edited to look that way) rather than it being a strict pass/fail based on a fixed time-limit and worth the same (e.g. flat $20 etc). And specifically targeting/interrupting housemates while in the DR or shower for the task all the time? Also over that, too. 🙄

Turns out the task 'department' also use this alarm challenge for workshopping future task ideas as quick as possible. No wonder they're so alike 🙃.

Also the HM's names showing on the screen and then everyone yelling it out, groan. What ever will BB do if the screen malfunctions 🤔. Instead, I think each HM should have a unique sound effect. It has been done before... For example BB07 snooze you lose task in pairs:
Introducing the task (5:20)
One pair hitting snooze to diffuse the alarm (10:28)
fuck I forgot about Jamie, where did he place? What is that female BB voice? I can’t!

Last edited:
I'm still laughing about Dave's noms, when BB asked him if he always does what Reggie wants, etc.

"Yeah, bra, I'm a lion, she's my lioness. We work together, that's how we bring down the gazelles."

Even though they are both pretty shit at this game, I really hope they get to the end together somehow.

Back