Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 15 Discussion (7 Jun, 7:30pm)

How do you feel about Sam's real eviction from the house?

• Happy!

Votes: 48 84.2%
  • Sad!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mixed!

Votes: 9 15.8%

• Total voters
…Mrs Sticky and I went to Woolies today to buy 2X bottles of milk and one loaf of bread… I picked up about half a dozen treats… she glared at me with her ‘death stare’… I put them all back… we went home with just 2X bottles of milk and one loaf of bread… I’m not scared of Mrs Sticky… terrified is the word!… (jokes)… honestly… if she wasn’t my voice of reason we’d be paupers… that’s why I love and adore her so much… cheers.
Have you ever bought the woolies own fully loaded chocolate chip bikkies? If not, get them they're in a blue packet for about 4 bucks. Gorgeouse!
They've been out of stock here now at three centers for about 6 weeks now. That's how good they are. If you can get them, try them a treat if treats!

Have you ever bought the woolies own fully loaded chocolate chip bikkies? If not, get them they're in a blue packet for about 4 bucks. Gorgeouse!
They've been out of stock here now at three centers for about 6 weeks now. That's how good they are. If you can get them, try them a treat if treats!
They are fab u lous!!❤️❤️❤️

Back