Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 15 Discussion (7 Jun, 7:30pm)

How do you feel about Sam's real eviction from the house?

• Happy!

Votes: 48 84.2%
  • Sad!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mixed!

Votes: 9 15.8%

• Total voters
…Mrs Sticky and I went to Woolies today to buy 2X bottles of milk and one loaf of bread… I picked up about half a dozen treats… she glared at me with her ‘death stare’… I put them all back… we went home with just 2X bottles of milk and one loaf of bread… I’m not scared of Mrs Sticky… terrified is the word!… (jokes)… honestly… if she wasn’t my voice of reason we’d be paupers… that’s why I love and adore her so much… cheers.

I’m from NSW but I was staying with my best friend who lives around the corner from Prahran market a couple for weeks ago. Great bread (and coffee) there!
Yeh it’s a great market! I have one a closer walk from me, that I kind of use more, and the fruit and veg is relatively cheap but they also have a lot of expensive ranges of food that I always end up buying and defeats the purpose of saving money. But at least I’m buying local? 🤷‍♂️

I get why it’s easier to go after Tully, but I feel like there’s no spine in some of these people. Estelle is one of the only ones to show some courage and put up the right people, and even Jules with yesterdays noms.

Estelle again voting for someone who should go imo

Back