Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 15 Discussion (7 Jun, 7:30pm)

How do you feel about Sam's real eviction from the house?

• Happy!

Votes: 48 84.2%
  • Sad!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mixed!

Votes: 9 15.8%

• Total voters
…evenin’ all… Ive got good news and bad news tonight that has sweet fug all to do with Big Brother… I’ll give you the bad news first…

1)… do you remember the gecko/skink lizard that came into our house from the garden outside about 10 days ago?… he mainly stayed in the loungeroom either under or in our loungeroom sofa… (hence why I named him ‘Larry the Loungeroom Lizard’)…. well…( are you all sitting down for this shocking news?)… we watched today as Larry left our house today and went back to the garden outside (something I said?)… he didn’t even so much as even bothering to look back and say ‘goodbye’… the little sod could’ve at least wagged his tail at us to say ‘thanks’ but he didn’t!… I feel so ‘used’… good riddance you little bastard!… you could’ve at least given us a tail wiggle!… cheers.
you didnt give him any bugs,what do you expect LOL

The biggest melt down is me thinking we are having an eviction and settlong down with a large glass of chardonnay for it to end!

*poor back into bottle, or find something else to look at?*
Lol it's Tuesday.

Now I remember why I didn't like Aliesha.

Nominates Tully for getting emotional around nominations. Then gets emotional and has a break down when she's nominated. Show's a real sense of entitlement and hypocrisy.

Hypocrisy over the girl code thing. Shaming Estelle. Then acting outraged the OG's put up a newbie. As if the newbies wouldn't have put up an OG.

Johnson in the diary room...

I've never seen a penis spurt shit before...

It's another BB cliche, that someone else has more right to be upset at something than someone else. As if they can magically stop someone from being upset at their thing.

Back