Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 14 Discussion (6 Jun, 7:30pm)

Was Big Brother's Speed Cleaning Task?

• Funny!

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Boring!

Votes: 23 51.1%
  • Mixed!

Votes: 11 24.4%

• Total voters
I’m willing to give him a second chance. Like I said earlier, his deal with Joel wasn’t bad strategy, it was just executed poorly and the fall out was handled even worse.
He can start playing the game with Tim now properly and that will redeem him for this season in my books.
THIS. like he was absolutely caught out by the fact the Joel literally got eliminated so soon after. if joel was there for longer, would would the producers make it a story line so quickly? idk
I don’t know why the 7plus videos take so long to load. The votes video still won’t load for me.
another thing that annoys me. the unseen content is just things they should have included in the show lol also the fact they load soooo sloooowwww
Sam might well be a really nice person, but all I have to form a judgment is what was revealed on the show, such as…
She didn’t bring any humour, charm, or entertainment (beyond showmance drama) either.
I agree on this too, like she was nominated so many times but also she got done in by the editing.
During that video ,Drew reminds me of one of those Disney villains ,with that mustache and beard....Jafar maybe
omfg youre so right.. disney prince to disney villian in a matter of years lol
The lack of nominations and strategy is why I fell in love with big brother Australia. I’m sad to say I lost interest in this season.

The fake showmance with Drew and Sam makes a lot of it unwatchable.
the Survivor elements really changes the whole feel of the show.
Drew is such a user. But he might be an ok person to share a house with.
agree - \ again its the head strategy stuff that people weren't expecting with him. comes with the Survivor elements and format!!
On Ben’s TV reload podcast he asked Sam if the rumours were true that she and Drew had met before a few years ago. Apparently back in 2015 Drew gave her his number. She said she doesn’t remember and that a lot of guys gave her numbers in that year. Just found that interesting
no waaaaaaay. very interesting.

I seriously don't understand the whole eviction with 3 or eviction with 2 and someone's saved, are there two evictions a week and they're both different? Sorry, so confused lol

I seriously don't understand the whole eviction with 3 or eviction with 2 and someone's saved, are there two evictions a week and they're both different? Sorry, so confused lol
it’s so disjointed and that’s 1000% on the producer trying make it spicy

On Monday they have a nomination challenge, the winner puts up three people, the house votes on who to evict.
On Tuesday they do an immunity challenge, the whole house nominates who is up for eviction, with only the winner(s) of the immunity challenge and the head of house immune.
On Wednesday, the nominated housemates do a second chance challenge the save themselves. The house then votes to evict one of the housemates still nominated.

I.e. they only evict two people for every three episodes (if we're lucky)...

If they wanted a token concession to nominations would have been much better to do something along the lines of Brazilian Big Brother (the most successful in the world) when the challenge winner chooses the first nominee then nominations choose the second.

Of course though Seven have avoided using the established formats of long running versions from around the world and created their own mess of a shitshow instead.

Back