Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 13 Discussion (1 Jun, 7:30pm)

Big Brother drags you kicking & screaming into his house… Who would you align with?

• OG alliance

Votes: 38 51.4%
  • Newbie alliance

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Be a floater (no alliance)

Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Start your own alliance

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Align with only a few

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • Throw your mic on the floor, chuck a tanty, storm into the dairy room & tell Big Brother to get ***

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Other (let us know your choice)

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
also alot of talk on tims instagram really showing how close he is with farmer dave, is this to stop backlash for what he did to dave?
I think in the game Tim knew that Dave didn’t really
know how to play strategically. But outside they are friends and as I mentioned earlier in this thread, Tim is going to go and help the kids in Dave’s program with some meditation stuff so I have no reason to believe that they don’t genuinely like each other outside of the house.

I think in the game Tim knew that Dave didn’t really
know how to play strategically. But outside they are friends and as I mentioned earlier in this thread, Tim is going to go and help the kids in Dave’s program with some meditation stuff so I have no reason to believe that they don’t genuinely like each other outside of the house.
Yeah, I get that feeling with Tim and Tully too.
Outside of the game he genuinely has made up with her and considers her a friend, but inside the game he can't help but wind her up and use her as a pawn. He's probably the only housemate who can get away with that without anyone targeting him.

The votes video finally loaded on 7plus.

Voted Sam
  • Dave
  • Estelle
  • Reggie
  • Jules
  • Tim
  • Gabbie

Voted Lulu
  • Taras
  • Johnson
  • Aleisha
  • Jaycee
  • Brenton
  • Drew
  • Tully
I just read on Twitter that Tully said her reason to vote Lulu out was due to her stronger connection with Sam, and it had nothing to do with Drew. If I recall correctly, Tully said she can't do that to Drew on his birthday (vote Sam out).
The editing in the diary made me think she chose to evict Lulu for birthday boy's sake.

Last edited:
There was a moment where Tim mentions in the eviction ceremony about Lulu before he went in on Sam. It was something along the lines of, “Lulu is a strong woman, she even stood up to me and I have respect for that”. I can’t exactly remember the words verbatim. But I find that interesting that they put that in the final edit. Because, if we remember all the way back to the initial full promo. Lulu said something like “I‘m coming for you” to Tim and we never got to see that. That’s pretty much why I’m disappointed in the edit Lulu got. All she seemed to be was someone who was extremely worried and indecisive in her votes all the time. Considering she was constantly displaying dismay towards the way she was presented on the show.

i do feel bad for Lulu, I think she was one of the more interesting newbies to see and her edit just fell so flat. I do enjoy this format to a certain extent (not excluding the clear issues with it), but the way they edit this show is so choppy and sometimes lifeless.

There was a moment where Tim mentions in the eviction ceremony about Lulu before he went in on Sam. It was something along the lines of, “Lulu is a strong woman, she even stood up to me and I have respect for that”. I can’t exactly remember the words verbatim. But I find that interesting that they put that in the final edit. Because, if we remember all the way back to the initial full promo. Lulu said something like “I‘m coming for you” to Tim and we never got to see that. That’s pretty much why I’m disappointed in the edit Lulu got. All she seemed to be was someone who was extremely worried and indecisive in her votes all the time. Considering she was constantly displaying dismay towards the way she was presented on the show.

i do feel bad for Lulu, I think she was one of the more interesting newbies to see and her edit just fell so flat. I do enjoy this format to a certain extent (not excluding the clear issues with it), but the way they edit this show is so choppy and sometimes lifeless.
The problem with this pre-recorded version is that the producers have carte blanche to produce the shows how ever they want.
They of course know who gets evicted & when, so they can tailor every show to suit whatever characters they feel has some ratings type stories.
For instance if Reggie makes it to final 5 and then gets evicted, the producers probably wont spend a lot of time focusing on her through out the season if she ends up getting evicted.
A few of us have picked up that when some one who is hardly in the edit at all suddenly gets a lot of screen time, it usually means they are up for the chop within 24-48 hours...

Lulu could have had some exceptional moments in the BB house but as she was evicted mid way through the show the producers decided to put other characters on our screens instead of her as her input is not so important as she got evicted.

I do hope with this "Hacking" episode(s) that they also show the HM's footage of Tim throwing Tully under the bus.. That could pan out to be interesting as Reggie knew about it but kept her mouth shut once she spilled the beans initially - Reggie knew because she was there when Dave & Tim were discussing giving Tully the flick. I don't care about any of them really, but if Tim gets to see the dirt on Drew then someone should get to see the dirt on Tim too.
Or is it gunna be "The Tim Show" again ... :rolleyes:

I just read on Twitter that Tully said her reason to vote Lulu out was due to her stronger connection with Sam, and it had nothing to do with Drew. If I recall correctly, Tully said she can't do that to Drew on his birthday (vote Sam out).
The editing in the diary made me think she chose to evict Lulu for birthday boy's sake.
Misleading editing from Seven. Never.

I do hope with this "Hacking" episode(s) that they also show the HM's footage of Tim throwing Tully under the bus..
Probably not; I think they realise that the showmance has an expiry date for entertainment, while Tim is still the same wild card.

Can’t believe I’m saying this, but I do feel bad for Drew. What’s the point of making deals and playing strategically when BB can throw you under the bus just because they feel like it?

Probably not; I think they realise that the showmance has an expiry date for entertainment, while Tim is still the same wild card.

Can’t believe I’m saying this, but I do feel bad for Drew. What’s the point of making deals and playing strategically when BB can throw you under the bus just because they feel like it?
This new pre-recorded version adds another strategic level to winning. You might get to the final 3 but the producers have decided to give you a shit edit ----- you aint gunna get the public vote if your shown in a negative light...

Maybe the only deal worth considering is with BB :cool: You can just give me $200K instead of $250, just gimme a good edit BeeBs :biggrin:

Very proud of Tully's tweet in defense of Gabbie and calling out Sam's actions as not being cool re the Drew stuff.
Tully is a good egg. 👍😊
Yes i'm really enjoying Tully this year. To tell the truth, i didn't like her at all last time. Now, it seems she has matured into a much more relaxed (although still a bit emotional, which is good!) & kind woman. I have enjoyed seeing her caring side in this series & she just seems so much more genuine!

Yes i'm really enjoying Tully this year. To tell the truth, i didn't like her at all last time. Now, it seems she has matured into a much more relaxed (although still a bit emotional, which is good!) & kind woman. I have enjoyed seeing her caring side in this series & she just seems so much more genuine!
I'm definitely enjoying Tully 2022 as opposed to Tully 2013.
I see she's matured and it shows now.

Back