Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 13 Discussion (1 Jun, 7:30pm)

Big Brother drags you kicking & screaming into his house… Who would you align with?

• OG alliance

Votes: 38 51.4%
  • Newbie alliance

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Be a floater (no alliance)

Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Start your own alliance

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Align with only a few

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • Throw your mic on the floor, chuck a tanty, storm into the dairy room & tell Big Brother to get ***

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Other (let us know your choice)

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
Being a floater sounds very passive, like plankton in a current, but being a swinger sounds more purposeful and strategic.
That would be a coaster. The traditional floater is someone who plays somewhere in the middle leveraging power from both sides. Floaters are dangerous because they typically don’t have any allegiance to anyone except themselves and can make unpredictable moves. Jun from BB4 US is a perfect example of what a traditional floater is.

Allison again from BB4 US is another perfect example of a floater…

The traditional floater is someone who plays somewhere in the middle leveraging power from both sides.
I know what it is, just commenting that the term isn’t necessarily an accurate description. You might say Lulu is a floater but Dave or Tim is a swinger for example.

I was just flicking through the random screenshots I take from 7 Play while watching. Seeing if I had any ideas for a photoshop. One thing that is really standing out to me is how miserable people look.
Yes! Compared to the last two series, everyone seems very stressed & not having fun. Very different from previous. Even BB is not snarky in a fun, teasing way. He's more like You failed, you don't get extra food. Even when he destroyed people's food in the wood chipper, they were having more fun

I would ally with the OG players. I feel they are less likely to pull erratic moves than newbies trying to get screw time so they can become influencers. Also they’ve been through the experience and they know how to cope.

I would ally with the OG players. I feel they are less likely to pull erratic moves than newbies trying to get screw time so they can become influencers. Also they’ve been through the experience and they know how to cope.
If you're playing to win though you're better off aligning with the n00bs, or at least floating, with an aim to have two of them alongside you for the audience vote at the end. This seems to be Tim's strategy.

Back