Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 13 Discussion (1 Jun, 7:30pm)

Big Brother drags you kicking & screaming into his house… Who would you align with?

• OG alliance

Votes: 38 51.4%
  • Newbie alliance

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Be a floater (no alliance)

Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Start your own alliance

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Align with only a few

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • Throw your mic on the floor, chuck a tanty, storm into the dairy room & tell Big Brother to get ***

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Other (let us know your choice)

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
Nope. I can sit with my friends and chat on a couch in reality. Original BB would NOT do well now.

I would beg to disagree. Have you not seen how many people on social media have said they prefer the original format? Also Gogglebox which is literally people sitting on a couch reacting to TV is one of the most popular shows on Australian TV currently. The OG format would rate at least double what BB is rating on 7 now IMO.

I would beg to disagree. Have you not seen how many people on social media have said they prefer the original format. Also Gogglebox which is literally people sitting on a couch reacting to TV is one of the most popular shows on Australian TV currently. The OG format would rate at least double what BB is rating on 7 now IMO.
Big fat agree from me. Everywhere I go whenever BB comes up in conversation people always say they wish it was live and they hate the new one. There is desire for this show still. At least with the OG's being in this series there is possible even more thirst for the older format. There is room for this show to be be reverted back to its former glory.

Big fat agree from me. Everywhere I go whenever BB comes up in conversation people always say they wish it was live and they hate the new one. There is desire for this show still. At least with the OG's being in this series there is possible even more thirst for the older format. There is room for this show to be be reverted back to its former glory.

Yep, that's my experience too. When I tell folks I watch BB, I usually get a "What?! That show is rubbish!" But, when pushed, those same people admit to watching the original format and agree that if it was on TV now like the original format, then they'd probably watch it.

…well… I’m fucking flabbergasted!… what do they have to do to surgically separate Sam’s face from Drew’s?… their faces have practically morphed as one… Sam should’ve gone tonight but Lulu went?.. I said earlier that “Lulu is getting airtime tonight… she must be going tonight”… sadly… this ended up being true… it really sucks!…

…but anyway… so many pages up tonight (maybe from the added input from all the new members on board?)… if so… thanks new members… the more the merrier……thanks for all the fun and laughs folks… nite all… it’s been a blast… cheers.

Bloody Tully. I'm pissed off what a crap way to finish the BB week
Not sure which way Tully voted but it’s so upsetting to see her not wanting to upset her FRIEND Drew. If he was HER friend there is no way in hell that a friend would EVER carry on like that with a new chick in front of his ex. It’s not about Tully having or not having feeling about Drew it’s just common respect for your friend not to put them in an awkward situation like that. It’s shitty that Tully is the one in anguish about it - he would throw her under the bus in a second.
Yes exactly. Drew would throw Tully under the bus and not think twice. If Drew told Sam to put a vote on Tully she'd do it, no question. Bloody Tully, that's just pissed me off. And on top of that we've still got to suffer the 'lovebirds'' sucking face all over the house.

I was all set hoping for a Sam eviction, but then I decided the fallout from her stoush with Tim, and Tully betraying her alliance, would be so much better if Sam remained for a little bit longer. And now, we also have the gift of Drew getting exposed as a liar next week. Sam can go after that’s all happened.

The votes are not up on seven plus but this is how I think they must have gone

Lulu
Johnson
Drew
Jaycee
Aleisha
Taras?
Brenton?
Tully?

Sam
Estelle
Dave
Tim
Reggie
Gabbie
Jules?

My guess is that Drew or Sam will go soon.
Well it won't be Sam... she's Teflon in this season... She's got the green light from BeeBs... :biggrin:

I don't really like her, but if her staying pisses Tim off - then I'm all for it :cool:

Back