Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 13 Discussion (1 Jun, 7:30pm)

Big Brother drags you kicking & screaming into his house… Who would you align with?

• OG alliance

Votes: 38 51.4%
  • Newbie alliance

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Be a floater (no alliance)

Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Start your own alliance

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Align with only a few

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • Throw your mic on the floor, chuck a tanty, storm into the dairy room & tell Big Brother to get ***

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Other (let us know your choice)

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
The votes are not up on seven plus but this is how I think they must have gone
Mild observation: I wouldn’t be surprised if the votes aren’t put up on 7plus because Tully voted for Sam and wasn’t actually the tiebreaker.

Mild observation: I wouldn’t be surprised if the votes aren’t put up on 7plus because Tully voted for Sam and wasn’t actually the tiebreaker.
yeah after I posted that I did wonder if there was a reason.... maybe Drew voted for Sam?

The votes video finally loaded on 7plus.

Voted Sam
  • Dave
  • Estelle
  • Reggie
  • Jules
  • Tim
  • Gabbie

Voted Lulu
  • Taras
  • Johnson
  • Aleisha
  • Jaycee
  • Brenton
  • Drew
  • Tully
Interesting. In the video Taras says he likes being on the right side of the vote but tonight it’s very hard to know which one that is. He thinks saving Sam is better for his game but promised Lulu he wouldn’t vote her and didn’t want to have to explain his Vote.
I think Taras is playing quite wisely, of course little did he know that he could have been the deciding vote.

Big fat agree from me. Everywhere I go whenever BB comes up in conversation people always say they wish it was live and they hate the new one. There is desire for this show still. At least with the OG's being in this series there is possible even more thirst for the older format. There is room for this show to be be reverted back to its former glory.
I agree. This is my first time watching the channel 7 reincarnation in full. I had seen bits & pieces of 7s previous ones & it didn't impress me. Only started watching this series for the OGs. It's ok, but i have the same complaints as others, ie: not live,only 3 days pw, challenges,etc. Ch10 did it best, 9 was ok, well better than 7. Horses for courses, i guess...

Yeah, got to look at the positive. We MIGHT get some entertainment out of it being exposed. I hope those Tully tears is her realising what a crap dude Drew is and that she was manipulated by him. Not just her being upset because a leaf landed near her while locked outside.

Drew would never vote to save Tully over Sam. That's what Tully needed to think about. Even though she's apparently good friends with him. While Sam is just one of Drew's endless flings.
I like new Tully, but LOL.

Great episode tonight, was losing a lot of interest in the show as the editing is absolutely atrocious and so chopped up and manipulated…
That exchange between Sam and Gabbie was so confusing and edited it was actually painful to watch, apart from that it was awesome.
They need to show less strategy talk and challenges and more actual interaction between the housemates and funny moments like majority of tonight was, that’s what has always made the show enjoyable for me personally.

Sigh 🫤

Tullllllllyyyyy - your heart won over your head with that vote. To see you in the DR mid-episode happy, confident, more centred, free of the past … I loved it … then manipulated by someone who doesn’t deserve your loyalty … once upon a time I liked Drew but now I really can’t. He’s played a really boring, self-indulgent, selfish game. Don’t play his game again … please! You knew what Sam said to Gabbie … I don’t like that you forgot all that because of a stupid birthday.

oh and just quietly - go girl! Daniel seems great and he makes you happy! *winning*

And grrrrrr tonight with Sam’s bitchy comment to Gabie!.

Good for Gabbie for saying exactly what needed to be said - Sam made NO effort to change her game and build any other relationships … just more of the same boring throwing herself all over Drew. Gabbie is playing a great social game with friendships across the whole house - as is Estelle.

I didn’t remember much of Estelle’s season - but I really really like her in this one. She’s the glue for the OG’s and constantly pulling them back in line together. She’s funny, flirty, clever and entertaining.

Jun pretty much pioneered the floater strategy. Rachel Reily from BB12 is largely the reason people think of coasters as floaters. Now the floater term is annoyingly given to weak players who don't do anything. Last year's BBAU had Danny constantly use the term incorrectly and it drove me INSANE.
Two players that don’t get enough credit for how they played the game. That said they really just gave the strategy a name… Will and Lisa both used some sort of floater strategy during their respective runs.

As for a Rachel; her infamous one liner definitely had some influence but I think at that point we were already seeing strategy evolving towards what we see in the modern era. For the most part from BB4 onwards those labeled floaters were mostly lame ducks. In other words Rachel was just calling them out for what they were.

Last edited:
Did anybody noticed the random 2ish second BBAU theme clip when Tim was laying down in the panic room? 😋 Add another two seconds next episode, then another, and perhaps we'll have a theme by the time the finale rolls around. Baby steps, Channel 7. 😅

Christ, that was painful.
Hahaha....painful and funny! Poor Tim his ears are probably still ringing!! ....Panic room is a winner, even if they keep losing!
Tim is absolutely using Lulu. But it’s cute!
Yeh of course but she's happy for the help I imagine.....what was cute was Lulu's patting him on bum and then having a good hungry look, Lulu's getting the itch I suspect!.....
Agree with Gabbie. Spend less time sucking face, and more time forming relationships.
Gabbie was great again....so confident and strong, honest and respectful....she certainly didn't deserve Sam's petty comments when trying to give her constructive feed back
Tim, the voice of truth and reason. Telling it straight to her face. Love it.
Whoaa boy! That was awesome...Tim working the room again but with sledge this time!

WTF just happened.....well let's see if Sam's at least mature enough to use the advice/criticism she received once she's had a chance to chill (her instant reaction was childish as f*ck......as was my instant reaction when she wasn't evicted!)

Did anybody noticed the random 2ish second BBAU theme clip when Tim was laying down in the panic room? 😋 Add another two seconds next episode, then another, and perhaps we'll have a theme by the time the finale rolls around. Baby steps, Channel 7. 😅
I've just finished watching the episode and was scrolling through this thread and was surprised it wasn't brought up at all when it happened.

I would ally with the OG players. I feel they are less likely to pull erratic moves than newbies trying to get screw time so they can become influencers. Also they’ve been through the experience and they know how to cope.
You'd think that but WTF is tim n Dave upto? like are the ogs playing together or games completely for themselves n just be protected by the other OG players?
I feel like tim is giving alott away? him and drew have to be working togther secretly?
also alot of talk on tims instagram really showing how close he is with farmer dave, is this to stop backlash for what he did to dave?

Back