Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 13 Discussion (1 Jun, 7:30pm)

Big Brother drags you kicking & screaming into his house… Who would you align with?

• OG alliance

Votes: 38 51.4%
  • Newbie alliance

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Be a floater (no alliance)

Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Start your own alliance

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Align with only a few

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • Throw your mic on the floor, chuck a tanty, storm into the dairy room & tell Big Brother to get ***

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Other (let us know your choice)

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
What made last year’s series more enjoyable was that the alliances and dynamics were ever changing. Like yeah, we got 6 whole intruders but still. Now, it’s gonna be 13 episodes of “OG’s vs. Newbies” and it’s tiring to watch.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Welcome to Eviction #(what are we up to again?!?) and now for your host SONNNIA KRUUUUGERRR!

Who's going home tonight? Will it be the Dashing Dave Darting out the Big Brother Door?

Sneaky Surprise Sam who was Saved last week?

Or the Lovely Lulu? *Crowd cheers*

Don't mind me just trying to reminisce some of the OG pre-eviction night excitement when it was LIVE, Remember when? Ahh.

Anyways Should be interesting whoever wins the challenge.

I voted all bar the tanty! haha....I think you play your best social game for a week and bit and see where the cards lie for potential alliances, pick 2 strong connections with a goal for end game, play rope a dope with a few floaters (let the swingers swing!) to get through the full house stages and cross your fingers....but what would I know....I'd probably get booted straight up....

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Welcome to Eviction #(what are we up to again?!?) and now for your host SONNNIA KRUUUUGERRR!

Who's going home tonight? Will it be the Dashing Dave Darting out the Big Brother Door?

Sneaky Surprise Sam who was Saved last week?

Or the Lovely Lulu? *Crowd cheers*

Don't mind me just trying to reminisce some of the OG pre-eviction night excitement when it was LIVE, Remember when? Ahh.

Anyways Should be interesting whoever wins the challenge.
I want dashing Deadbeat to dart out the front door & into the brick wall over the road... :cool: :biggrin:

That would be a coaster. The traditional floater is someone who plays somewhere in the middle leveraging power from both sides. Floaters are dangerous because they typically don’t have any allegiance to anyone except themselves and can make unpredictable moves. Jun from BB4 US is a perfect example of what a traditional floater is.
Jun pretty much pioneered the floater strategy. Rachel Reily from BB12 is largely the reason people think of coasters as floaters. Now the floater term is annoyingly given to weak players who don't do anything. Last year's BBAU had Danny constantly use the term incorrectly and it drove me INSANE.

And after the nominations they were sitting together eating,Drew wasn’t outside comforting Sam.I think Sam is being an excellent shield for Drew
exactlyyyy. i bet drew knew that once he went to comfort her that she would be immediately accusing tim of nominating her so let her simmer for a bit. if the shorts for todays episode are anything to go by aswell (accusing gabbie of having feelings for drew / being jealous of her) just another reason why she is a shield and should probably go lol

Back