Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 12 Discussion (31 May, 7:30pm)

How do you feel about Trevor's shock eviction from the house?

• Good!

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Bad!

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • Mixed!

Votes: 25 44.6%

• Total voters
I can't believe I fell asleep half way through it again! I must be getting too cosy on the sofa under my throw!

Haha....to say he "never" lies is definitely a stretch but he is certainly the most honest and open player....and it's so obvious when he wants to lie as it's the only time he is speechless! Such as when Reggie dropped her brain fart!...I suspect that was supposed to be a subtle "pull your head in Tim" but she forgot to think about how Tully would handle/feel about it....
I was that intrigued by the OG storm I had to go back to "our" version of the chat between Tim and Dave.......and although Time drops Tullys name first (as he did in the bedroom) he doesn't straight up say I'm nomming her (he's too clever for that) he does get a hard on once Dave starts ranting about her....perceived short comings....and it would seem to someone like Dave that there's a vote there....I suspect Tim's vocal offense of being termed a con man and calling out Dave so publicly was most likely as he knew Dave would freak out and back pedal in confusion and clear him a little......but then when Tim sooked up at the final huddle I thought maybe he was actually offend, but fair suck Timmy...one person's "con man" is another's "master manipulator" which he owns...it's a fine line Tim
By the time it blows up into a "he" said "he" said Reggie's feeling guilty, Tully's feeling betrayed, Estelle is like WTF it's way too early (and she's spot on!) to eat our own and there's no pulling it back in time......but maybe it's the wake up call they need there's enough time to recover..
But we end up with a pretty good result:
Sam goes- maybe Drew wakes up....or maybe he jumps on Operation Vengeance type mission against the OGs! (hahaha poor old Johnsons one man crusade nowadays!)
Lulu goes- who?.....no no I'm sure she's wonderful...but it wont matter if she is wonderful somewhere else! and I suspect it's almost an OG vote gone?
Dave goes- thank g...haha no seriously he needs to go.....

Hmmm. A nice summary. Even though I went back and re-watched the conversation, I was under the impression that Tim had initiated the "Tully" suggestion. And, when it looked like he was going to get found out, he confronted Dave to deflect the blame. At that point, I thought, you are the master con man Tim ... so stop lying ... you have caused this OGs fracture.

But, upon reflection, and reading the posts here, it does seem like Dave caused his own problem there, and Tim did indeed have plausible deniability. At least Tim was honest with Dave when Dave asked him if he voted Lulu. Still, the whole thing could have been handled way better, by Tim, by Tully, and by Dave.

Tim and Dave really confused me in this episode. Why were they seemingly against Tully for a bit? Like damn.

Then Tim over the years has built up a friendship/relationship of sorts with Tully catching up with her on the outside and he seemingly can't stick with that? I was so psyched to see Tim, Tully and Drew together again on tv and thought they could sensibly be together for us and things are pulling that apart.

Then by the end it seems Dave is at risk of going. I'm hoping the OGs can sort things out and Dave survives. Think I'm kinda hoping for Sam to go just so we can possibly see if it makes Drew better again.

I wonder if Tim and Drew had a plan to get him in with the newbies and then they could start picking the OG's off
leaving them the last two
thissss is what i wondered to. like drew is doing all tims dirty work just for tim to vote the same way

Last edited:
that brenton gif is literally so bad why would you even do that LMAO
like so bad i dont even to want to requote it

I do like Tim ... but, I have to agree ... it amazes me how many times he gets blamed for stuff and then gets no nomination votes. He just seems to be able to make other HMs seem like they need to have the noms put on to them, and then he convinces the rest to do exactly that. Rinse, repeat.
Tim has an instinct for understanding people, house dynamics and the show that makes him the most entertaining housemate from any show I’ve ever watched. He’s very perceptive but he doesn’t come across as calculating as he really is.

He also seems very likable. People want likable, entertaining people to live with while confined in the house.

During last nights episode when they were showing flashbacks of Tully crying it just annoyed me because that is the stuff we want to see in Big Brother! The dynamics in the house, actual conflicts that are derived from the environment of living together. That stuff is clearly there as we've seen it with Tully and Lulu also tweeting that Drew called her a bitch and that didn't go down well.

Drama and conflict is what viewers enjoy (ala MAFS) 90 minutes of strategy isn't fun for anyone, not even the North American series focus on the game for the entire episodes.

millie.jpg

Give me the Bible and if it says if should eat shellfish I should die, then I would die.

Go ahead then and die :) It's in that book.

Last edited:
Very endearing, her season is on my top 5 BB English speaking seasons ever, but she's just sitting back on this season, she's not doing anything, I hope we'll see some strategy from her soon :)

I would suggest she probably is doing stuff ... but it is not confrontational, doesn't involve slurpy kisses, or doesn't include enough "big move" strategy talk, for the producers to show it in the episode(s). 🤔

Last edited:
There is an interview with Tim on his page about his personal life

Attachments

• B1531C1B-ABD4-46C2-8325-B8EC627ADBF6.png
    B1531C1B-ABD4-46C2-8325-B8EC627ADBF6.png
    287.8 KB · Views: 30

... and just like that, what we are seeing on our screens begins to make a bit more sense now.

Tim confirms what we already know ... he is an excellent strategist.

And, dare I say it, even this post from him is probably strategic. It is designed to give the public an insight in to what they are seeing at the moment on the nightly episodes. Because Tim knows, at the end, it is the public who votes for the winner.

Last edited:
Very endearing, her season is on my top 5 BB English speaking seasons ever, but she's just sitting back on this season, she's not doing anything, I hope we'll see some strategy from her soon :)
I don't think Reggie being strategic would be a good idea this early. What she's doing ATM is clearly working well and she'd become a bigger target if she started playing the game too much I think. At some point later on, she will have to make final 3 deals with some people, but not just yet.

This confirms what we were suspecting - he put Sam up to move her and Drew away from the OG’s and orchestrated Trevor’s removal to fracture the voting bloc. He’s now caused the alienation of Dave (who played right into Tim’s hands). He made a deal with Johnson weeks ago and created ties with Joel. Estelle blew that plan up when she nommed the Js. Tim subtlety called Estelle out in front of the group for her move. He’s continually needling Tully. He’s playing really hard but many of the other housemates aren’t noticing yet. His lack of loyalty will piss some viewers off but he IS keeping it entertaining for us.

It’ll be interesting to see what happens between Tim and Estelle because she’s made a lot of organic connections with the other side (Gabbie, Lulu, Taras) and is close to Tully and Reg but is at odds with Drew.

This confirms what we were suspecting - he put Sam up to move her and Drew away from the OG’s and orchestrated Trevor’s removal to fracture the voting bloc. He’s now caused the alienation of Dave (who played right into Tim’s hands). He made a deal with Johnson weeks ago and created ties with Joel. Estelle blew that plan up when she nommed the Js. Tim subtlety called Estelle out in front of the group for her move. He’s continually needling Tully. He’s playing really hard but many of the other housemates aren’t noticing yet. His lack of loyalty will piss some viewers off but he IS keeping it entertaining for us.

It’ll be interesting to see what happens between Tim and Estelle because she’s made a lot of organic connections with the other side (Gabbie, Lulu, Taras) and is close to Tully and Reg but is at odds with Drew.

Agree.

Back