Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 12 Discussion (31 May, 7:30pm)

How do you feel about Trevor's shock eviction from the house?

• Good!

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Bad!

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • Mixed!

Votes: 25 44.6%

• Total voters

Gayspie

Adelaide TV EPG: The housemates wake up to a trashed house and must race against the clock to clean as part of the episode's shopping task. The royalty plan to take out one of their own, which leads to a huge showdown.

Thread starting disclaimer: In all Australian states and territories it is now the day of the episode in question, as per last years rule, hence why i am posting it so early.

Plan to take out one of their own? Has to be either Drew being sick of him now or possibly even some thinking Tim is too random.

Oh and yeah I voted bad for Trevor going. Bloody sucks with how it backfired on Dave. Should have nominated someone different.

I like others have some good polls to share, but unfortunately Gayspie has to start the thread at 2am so, like Kaz stated "He has bragging rights for starting the thread" ... I mean, why???????????? Maybe small penis syndrome or whatever it is?? & one problem is that when the same person starts thread every day their poll becomes so lame & boring...

I'm not going to stay up or wake up at 2am just to start a forum thread, but I can do something else...

So I am going to boycott all of Gayspies polls - feel free to join me

The whole 'safe vote' thing has happened so often throughout Seven's show (and frequently backfired) that I feel pretty sure producers put them up to it, to stir things up and make the show less predictable. Last night Tim proposed it, but stirring things up has always been his MO.

The whole 'safe vote' thing has happened so often throughout Seven's show (and frequently backfired) that I feel pretty sure producers put them up to it, to stir things up and make the show less predictable.
YoU tHinK tHe PrOduCeRs HiNtEd wHo to NoMiNAtE??!!? 😲

But the show is so genuine and authentic and entertaining!!!

So er.. how does that make sense? Everyone who has been in BB before is og and those that haven't are newbie. For it to end it means that only og (including Tim) or newbie are there.
They're talking about the divide between the two sides. Us Vs Them.

M
So er.. how does that make sense? Everyone who has been in BB before is og and those that haven't are newbie. For it to end it means that only og (including Tim) or newbie are there.
Maybe he means that new alliances form with OGs and newbies mixed, the two that seem to drive the divide the most is Aleisha and Johnston so maybe after they go it’s more mixed?

…ye gods!… I’ve just found out that I can’t post ‘Live’ tonight!… Iv’e gotta go out tonight for a family members Birthday!… shit bugger bum bitch piss cock fart!… have fun tonight you wonderful people… cheers.

Well that's the page count on the down then.

🤣😂😁😄😆😅.. phuckin’ phunny!…lol!… cheers.

…well… good news for me and bad news for all of you guys and gals… I’m going to be posting ‘Live’ again tonight after all!… my family member whose Birthday we were going to celebrate got a phone call to tell them they may have contacted Covid off their friends that they were out with the other night… they have to go into lockdown until they are both tested!…

…woohooooooo!… thank god for Covid! (i never thought that I’d be saying THOSE words lol!)…but yeah… I’ll be here to annoy the fuck out of as many people that I possibly can while posting!… looking forward to tonight’s show… I wanted to be there when the shit hit the fan lol!… see you all there 😁 … cheers.

Back