Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 12 Discussion (31 May, 7:30pm)

How do you feel about Trevor's shock eviction from the house?

• Good!

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Bad!

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • Mixed!

Votes: 25 44.6%

• Total voters
So I guess we can eliminate Lulu from winning the second chance challenge.

Bets on a Dave or Sam win? I'm hoping for Sam.

I know right? It's annoying how she asks who nominated her as soon as she's nominated. You're on big brother love, you nominate and get ...drumroll...NOMINATED🙄
You could say shoes ropable.. as 'mad as a cut snake' (or whatever Sharna's dramatic reaction was back in 2001) haha.
orrrr just this season... 'BUT IM SO .....NICE!!' haha.

✨🏳️‍🌈GAY RIGHTS🏳️‍🌈✨
millie.jpg

I think it’s ok / normal to be upset when you’re nominated. But it’s like Sam actually can’t handle it.
I guess it’s easy for me to judge from the outside. I’ve always said I would NEVER play a game like survivor or this format BB, you would always be anxious and suspicious.
Yeah it seems to be her INSTANT reaction to demand to know who nominated her. Bit grating IMO.

Apart from "Bragging rights" I really don't know why he starts the threads at 2am??? He never joins in the conversation/thread - he seems to get a kick out of starting it.....

If you're going to start a thread wouldn't you join in ???
He's in SA, so 20 years behind Eastern Time.

Well tonight they said the last eviction was the MOST EMOTIONAL EVICTION EVER (even though it was fake)

Tomorrow is the MOST NAIL BITING CHALLENGE EVER

We can only pray, wish & hope that one day, please, make a reward/shopping/whatever challenge that is (It doesn't have to be THE MOST, just make it) slightly entertaining...

…I‘m REALLY happy that neither Estelle or Tully got nominated… I’m getting to really like Tully because she is free of Drew bringing her down… I must admit that I’ve given Tully such a hard time in her season mainly because of her shit happening with Drew at the time… she appears to be much wiser now and just shrugs off most things and laughs about it now… but… if Sam does end up going I just hope that she stays smart enough not to get tangled back up with Drew… if that happens… I will be both disappointed and pissed off!… cheers

Back