Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 12 Discussion (31 May, 7:30pm)

How do you feel about Trevor's shock eviction from the house?

• Good!

Votes: 10 17.9%
  • Bad!

Votes: 21 37.5%
  • Mixed!

Votes: 25 44.6%

• Total voters
found a Brenton '21 one
for erm... reference haha
giphy.gif

Intruder Mitch people were impressed by as well in the thread I took a quiz at before. Not to be confused with Mitchell with the 'Mo Haha. And then we also had 2 Charlottes. Same name shenanigans galore.

others from different time zones are here.. I think ISEE is from SA & she scored a double bingo last night :)
yip I read things half an hour behind so I may not comment heaps because its going to be weird in the context of the conversation you are having but I certainly read the thread and comment when I can't help myself :)

MODERATOR HAT ON

This childish moaning about who starts the thread needs to STOP. The posts I've seen earlier in this thread, some of which have been deleted, are online bullying pure and simple - deliberately targetting one member for starting a thread two days running whilst the same posters had no problem with another poster starting virtually all the threads for three weeks.

We shouldn't really have to spell it out any further than it is already and it should be something that looks after itself. So don't be selfish about starting the thread, but don't be a dick about someone else starting it either.

I really don't want to have to remind myself how to ban people or set out multiple rules for who can and can't start a thread and at what time.

Brekkie
Super-mod extraordinaire!

P.S. You don't need to start an episode thread to start a poll. If it's relevant and interesting enough it should be able to sustain it's own thread.

Last edited:
I needed a good laugh to end the show.

Drew : "Tim never lies".
Haha....to say he "never" lies is definitely a stretch but he is certainly the most honest and open player....and it's so obvious when he wants to lie as it's the only time he is speechless! Such as when Reggie dropped her brain fart!...I suspect that was supposed to be a subtle "pull your head in Tim" but she forgot to think about how Tully would handle/feel about it....
I was that intrigued by the OG storm I had to go back to "our" version of the chat between Tim and Dave.......and although Time drops Tullys name first (as he did in the bedroom) he doesn't straight up say I'm nomming her (he's too clever for that) he does get a hard on once Dave starts ranting about her....perceived short comings....and it would seem to someone like Dave that there's a vote there....I suspect Tim's vocal offense of being termed a con man and calling out Dave so publicly was most likely as he knew Dave would freak out and back pedal in confusion and clear him a little......but then when Tim sooked up at the final huddle I thought maybe he was actually offend, but fair suck Timmy...one person's "con man" is another's "master manipulator" which he owns...it's a fine line Tim
By the time it blows up into a "he" said "he" said Reggie's feeling guilty, Tully's feeling betrayed, Estelle is like WTF it's way too early (and she's spot on!) to eat our own and there's no pulling it back in time......but maybe it's the wake up call they need there's enough time to recover..
But we end up with a pretty good result:
Sam goes- maybe Drew wakes up....or maybe he jumps on Operation Vengeance type mission against the OGs! (hahaha poor old Johnsons one man crusade nowadays!)
Lulu goes- who?.....no no I'm sure she's wonderful...but it wont matter if she is wonderful somewhere else! and I suspect it's almost an OG vote gone?
Dave goes- thank g...haha no seriously he needs to go.....

I feel like Lulu will just be used time and time again in evictions to get someone else out. Like others have said it would be wise to keep her to the end because she’s easy to beat. Hell even taking her to final 3 would give the win to one of the other two.

Lulu is definitely the Kieran of this season. In that she’s not a threat in anyway and is being used to put votes on another person to squeeze them out. I have a feeling she might be around for another while..if the housemates play it smart they will keep her until the end.

MODERATOR HAT ON

This childish moaning about who starts the thread needs to STOP. The posts I've seen earlier in this thread, some of which have been deleted, are online bullying pure and simple - deliberately targetting one member for starting a thread two days running whilst the same posters had no problem with another poster starting virtually all the threads for three weeks.

We shouldn't really have to spell it out any further than it is already and it should be something that looks after itself. So don't be selfish about starting the thread, but don't be a dick about someone else starting it either.

I really don't want to have to remind myself how to ban people or set out multiple rules for who can and can't start a thread and at one time.

Brekkie
Super-mod extraordinaire!

P.S. You don't need to start an episode thread to start a poll. If it's relevant and interesting enough it should be able to sustain it's own thread.
(golly) is it wrong to get a bit of a thrill when Brekkie is all: attention Forum Folk! lol

The biggest threat in that house is Tim I dont know why no one's ever nominated him ,they're idiots, everyone should be putting votes on Tim every opportunity they get

I do like Tim ... but, I have to agree ... it amazes me how many times he gets blamed for stuff and then gets no nomination votes. He just seems to be able to make other HMs seem like they need to have the noms put on to them, and then he convinces the rest to do exactly that. Rinse, repeat.

Back