Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 Episode 29 Discussion (23 June, 7:30pm)

Are you glad that this season is nearly over?

• Yes

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Fuck Yes

Votes: 24 60.0%

• Total voters
I wish this was live and had feeds into the house so we could get a better understanding of Marley's social game and why so many housemates are doing these stupid moves to protect him.

It seems to be that they think he's the one who needs and deserves the money the most.

Which is why they should have booted him ages ago if they wanted any chance of winning themselves...

Not sure where to post this, but Daniel was on Kyle and Jackie O today.

2 things he mentioned of 'interest' (I use the term loosely):

- On his eviction, producers ask that he leave the house a few times so they could get it from different angles, but he refused.
- Producers saw his YouTube channel and asked him to audition - he did not apply.

I looked it up today and theyve actually timed it out well roundabout to as if it were filmed Live.

April 26 2021 - June 29 2021 = 64 Days.
Noice! So real-time to an extent. That’s probably about the only modestly decent thing about this format thst i can think of!

I know and I was just saying that I completely disagree with those people saying he is the best contestant ever.
Tongue in cheek based on Daniel’s line that he would be remembered as the best player in big brother history. Which was a joke. Daniel is amiable and evidently, polarizing, brings things out in people.

So Danny is out - or is he? Fully expect the spoiler was correct and as a final twist producers "randomly" invite Danny back to replace a finalist of his choice.

Respect to him though for going in and unashamedly playing the game. Unfortunately though all that respect was lost due to producers clearly favouring him and building the show around him. It damages both the integrity and the watchability of the show - Big Brother always fails when producers try and build the show around one central housemate.

I looked it up today and theyve actually timed it out well roundabout to as if it were filmed Live.

April 26 2021 - June 29 2021 = 64 Days.
Just shows they could have filmed it and broadcast it as it happened.

Possibly. Who knows.

Anyway, very excited for Tuesday's finale. The excitement, the atmosphere, the posting on here. All the anticipation to see who will actually win. I'm counting down the seconds until the finale. I can't wait to watch it and post along with you all here in this forum.
Here’s to Christina!! May she be the winner!! 👏

Danny would have beaten her. He would have beaten Marley too imo.

So you really think the kind of people who traditionally vote and choose Big Brother winners would have chosen the Millionaire that drives a Ferrari over the kind sensitive young nice guy, who is a social worker, with a sob story about his recently deceased mother. Who wants the money to help out his father?

Not a chance in hell.

So you really think the kind of people who traditionally vote and choose Big Brother winners would have chosen the Millionaire that drives a Ferrari over the kind sensitive younf nice guy, who is a social worker, with a sob story about his recently deceased mother. Who wants the money to help out his father?

Not a chance in hell.

I'm hoping the audience won't be that predictable. But you're right they will be.

So you really think the kind of people who traditionally vote and choose Big Brother winners would have chosen the Millionaire that drives a Ferrari over the kind sensitive younf nice guy, who is a social worker, with a sob story about his recently deceased mother. Who wants the money to help out his father?

Not a chance in hell.

I do think that.

Maybe try reading the room a bit on social media sites other than this one? Majority of the reactions on the Big Brother Facebook for Danny's eviction were sad and angry faces. Pretty much sums it all up.

I do think that.

Maybe try reading the room a bit on social media sites other than this one? Majority of the reactions on the Big Brother Facebook for Danny's eviction were sad and angry faces. Pretty much sums it all up.
Wasn’t Daniel the afl player the fave on social media last year? I don’t think SM is a reliable way to predict RTV results.

I'm hoping the audience won't be that predictable. But you're right they will be.
I have learnt that whomever I enjoy on BB. It doesn't align to the majority of voters.

I do think that.

People finding Danny entertaining doesn't mean it would translate into him winning. Past seasons of BB and various other audience voted reality TV shows have shown me that often the best "story" wins. Regardless of merit. This has the added bonus of Danny being rich. It will come down to, "It's been really rough for Dad since mum died, and I really want to change his life and make a difference."

That is what appeals to the fat bogan mums who end up deciding the winner of shows like BB.

Wasn't part of the appeal of Chad winning last year that he was a nice guy. He wants to help mum because it's been though since dad died?

Back