Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 Episode 29 Discussion (23 June, 7:30pm)

Are you glad that this season is nearly over?

• Yes

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Fuck Yes

Votes: 24 60.0%

• Total voters
I‘d feel sorry for pretty much anyone getting hate comments, and I feel especially bad for Ari because I think, based on the impression I’ve gotten from him on the show, he’d be extra vulnerable to them.

Big Brother isn’t real life, I‘m not going to hate someone because their strategy was to lie to people, it’s a game. Although I will say I’m pretty sure his strategy of lying to people was a result of the fact that he finds it difficult to connect to people in real life anyway, so idk.

I think he has a serious case of superiority complex and a lack of understanding of others. Seems he is okay with making decisions but acts like a spoilt brat when they are made against him. Not my type of person at all.

I

Ari has comments disabled on all his recent Instagram posts. His most recent one with comments enabled was filled with shit like “snake” and “spineless girl” from Danny fans I’m guessing. Seems like he also disabled comments on that post as I was reading through it. Pretty pathetic of people tbh

So pathetic and according to many FB comments 'Danny is the best contestant ever in BB history and they are not watching the show anymore' 🙄🙄

I think he has a serious case of superiority complex and a lack of understanding of others. Seems he is okay with making decisions but acts like a spoilt brat when they are made against him. Not my type of person at all.
Would you say that to his face if you were face to face? I don’t think, however he played, and whatever you think, he deserves those kind of comments on his SM.

I

So pathetic and according to many FB comments 'Danny is the best contestant ever in BB history and they are not watching the show anymore' 🙄🙄

Lol, I am actually thinking of stopping watching myself. Danny kept the show entertaining but now it is quite boring. Can get more entertainment out of Ninja Warrior.

Im so old school but surely logic dictates if you are an avid user of social media to promote yourself you gotta accept the good with the bad. Not excusing vile derogatory comments but that is the cesspool you inhabit. Grand adulation is grand. But haters gonna hate.
Have a thick skin, enjoy the plaudits and ignore the hatred. If you cant do that, swim in another social pool.

Would you say that to his face if you were face to face? I don’t think, however he played, and whatever you think, he deserves those kind of comments on his SM.

Would I say that to Ari’s face? Absolutely. If he cannot see his double standards in the game, then that is his problem.

Would I say that to Ari’s face? Absolutely. If he cannot see his double standards in the game, then that is his problem.
I don’t think you would.

edit: your comment wasn’t that bad, but I just think people are willing to be a lot meaner on other peoples social media than they would ever be face to face.

I‘d feel sorry for pretty much anyone getting hate comments, and I feel especially bad for Ari because I think, based on the impression I’ve gotten from him on the show, he’d be extra vulnerable to them.

Big Brother isn’t real life, I‘m not going to hate someone because their strategy was to lie to people, it’s a game. Although I will say I’m pretty sure his strategy of lying to people was a result of the fact that he finds it difficult to connect to people in real life anyway, so idk.
Your post is compassionate and insightful ❤️

giphy.webp
Didn’t quite work there KTOM. 😕

Back