Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 Episode 29 Discussion (23 June, 7:30pm)

Are you glad that this season is nearly over?

• Yes

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Fuck Yes

Votes: 24 60.0%

• Total voters
Lmfao oops. I just accidentally tried to video call Ari on Instagram after messaging which him to tell him that there’s a way to disable comments on all posts at once instead of doing it post-by-post. (Which is already a bit cringy of me tbh)

He’d already liked the messages I sent so I assume he at least got a notification I was calling before I realised and cancelled it. Awks.

Ugh, Danny fans are idiots. For the first three quarters of the show he revelled in being sneaky, insincere, duplicitous and strategic (which was great!), then when it suited his game, flipped to being a "sincere" man of his word. I've enjoyed watching Danny play, but I've also enjoyed Ari. He's been gleefully, unapologetically strategic and comes across more as a naughty little imp than a snake.

I think it's ironic that Marley presents himself as an ethical player. Early on, he was fully into sneaky gameplay along with Katie and Jessie; he was just smart enough to play a low key game and avoid elimination. All this BS about shaking Danny's hand and being a man of his word...he's putting his public image as a straight up guy ahead of actually being a straight up guy by throwing a long standing friend under the bus? Just goes to show how much his word really is worth. Props to him for being strategic - it is, after all, a game. No one should be mad at any of the contestants for doing what they need to win, although some have more charm than others, and some have just come off as annoying hypocrites (*cough* Jess *cough*).

It would have been a better strategy for Christina to evict SJ tonight, leaving Danny in the house, who would be gunning for Ari, thus securing Christina a top three position. Ari's strategising is a lot more unpredictable than Danny's wrath.
I agree, Christina should have evicted SJ, it would have guaranteed her top 3 and given her greater chance to win in the top 3

If Tilly hadn't picked the jewel thing then I wonder if Daniel makes it past tonight and maybe into top 3?

Just watched the episode. Pleased with the result.

At least now we won't have to suffer through him in the Diary Room again fake crying just incase it was aired to try and win over Australia when they vote. Literally the first time I actually saw a tear in eyes was when he was talking to the camera in the car while being driven away from the house.

I think Danny should have gotten rid of Marley all those recent times when he had the chance, instead of broing up with him and forming that alliance. He should have kept loyal Adriana over Christina; and got out Sid far earlier, when the chance arose. It was enjoyable watching him charm and then go on the offensive and then recharm players like Katie and Jess. I just wish he'd fired the cannons at their offsiders Marley and Sid, and kept Ari close instead. Meh, it's kind of relaxing now as I don't give a shit who wins out of the final four. Ari would be nice, or SJ to stick it up the old misogs, but Marley would be a fine winner, and Christina has been pretty for the entire season and worked her ring off in the challenges, so she'd be ok too.

Have to say, this has been one of the hardest season to ever watch. Ari has been given so many lifelines, it has really made me think that there is something going on. Faulty balloon, hidden down the back of the chair, pick a box (50/50 chance). There has to be someone pulling strings for this kid in the background. Same can/could be said for SJ and also for Danny. Given lifelines or advantages that nobody else received. I cant imagine being a contestant that has stayed in their forever (ie: Sid), played the game and never been given any hint of an advantage, then watching everything that has been done for these 3......
SJ gets me the most though. She cries crocodile tears every time eviction comes around, and she wants to be everyone's friend. She loves the blame to be diverted to anyone but herself.
Marley will win & deserves to.

Have to say, this has been one of the hardest season to ever watch. Ari has been given so many lifelines, it has really made me think that there is something going on. Faulty balloon, hidden down the back of the chair, pick a box (50/50 chance). There has to be someone pulling strings for this kid in the background. Same can/could be said for SJ and also for Danny. Given lifelines or advantages that nobody else received. I cant imagine being a contestant that has stayed in their forever (ie: Sid), played the game and never been given any hint of an advantage, then watching everything that has been done for these 3......
SJ gets me the most though. She cries crocodile tears every time eviction comes around, and she wants to be everyone's friend. She loves the blame to be diverted to anyone but herself.
Marley will win & deserves to.
The faulty balloon could very well have been a legitimate challenge manufacturing quality control error.

The faulty balloon could very well have been a legitimate challenge manufacturing quality control error.
Yes, it could have been. Timing was very handy though - given he was expected to be the target of the eviction.
Hey, I like SOME conspiracy theories.
Surely at the beginning of that challenge it would have been VERY obvious that his balloon was not filling with air at all. They could have stopped it, there and then, and started again. None of us would have been any the wiser.....

Back