Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 Episode 29 Discussion (23 June, 7:30pm)

Are you glad that this season is nearly over?

• Yes

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Fuck Yes

Votes: 24 60.0%

• Total voters
Yes 1000% to this! He is the only person I have ever disliked so much on the bb shows. I could not believe he had won- that made it worse to me. Ben was a bully. Danny is no bully. He just played smarter and it annoyed others

But blobbby said Daniel was a bully

tumblr_nbre58fDEW1tsrv2xo4_250.gifv
Hai affy. Can I wash in your sink?
bigbrother13.jpg

Ari has comments disabled on all his recent Instagram posts. His most recent one with comments enabled was filled with shit like “snake” and “spineless girl” from Danny fans I’m guessing. Seems like he also disabled comments on that post as I was reading through it. Pretty pathetic of people tbh

Ari has comments disabled on all his recent Instagram posts. His most recent one with comments enabled was filled with shit like “snake” and “spineless girl” from Danny fans I’m guessing. Seems like he also disabled comments on that post as I was reading through it. Pretty pathetic of people tbh

Hmm, I would feel sorry for him if he didn’t accuse them of being snakes himself.

Hmm, I would feel sorry for him if he didn’t accuse them of being snakes himself.

I‘d feel sorry for pretty much anyone getting hate comments, and I feel especially bad for Ari because I think, based on the impression I’ve gotten from him on the show, he’d be extra vulnerable to them.

Big Brother isn’t real life, I‘m not going to hate someone because their strategy was to lie to people, it’s a game. Although I will say I’m pretty sure his strategy of lying to people was a result of the fact that he finds it difficult to connect to people in real life anyway, so idk.

Yeah that’s not called for. People need to realise that it’s a game. Give the guy a break.

Back