Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 Episode 29 Discussion (23 June, 7:30pm)

Are you glad that this season is nearly over?

• Yes

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Fuck Yes

Votes: 24 60.0%

• Total voters
I don’t see how Daniel is a “bully”.

A true bully was Ben (BB 2012) who tossed a glass of water on a housemate, made negative remarks about Estelle constantly to the point of driving her to tears.

Daniel was overly upfront but at least he showed respect and dignity.
Yes 1000% to this! He is the only person I have ever disliked so much on the bb shows. I could not believe he had won- that made it worse to me. Ben was a bully. Danny is no bully. He just played smarter and it annoyed others

View attachment 56919
Good run while it lasted @Affable .

Although do you think you were coerced by the incorrect leak by statman to make a guess on just 3 people? Without the statman leak, maybe you don’t choose Danny?

Selectively quoting me without reading my follow up posts that I may change that opinion when the final 3 is revealed? Quite a dirty tactic if I say so myself.

I haven’t voted a winner wrong since 2012 and I won’t be voting wrong this year either as none of them are worthy of my vote. 😂

…I’m as happy as a pig in shit right now!… now that Danny is finally gone… the look on Danny’s face when he realised that he was finally gone was priceless!… I’ve had a great time posting with all of you glorious people tonight… nite all… happy dreams… cheers.

Last edited:
Update - not feeling the best now. achy, tired and not hungry. Skin feels tender.
Wine seems to have gone to my head twice as fast. Giving it my best shot.
Tucked up in bed watching BB. Warm and cosy.
My partner didn't have one side effect.
Hopefully by morning, it'll have passed ... ooh, And I won't have! 😬
Sorry for the poor me moment, but just had to share it 😊

Update - not feeling the best now. achy, tired and not hungry. Skin feels tender.
Doesn't sound too bad, Feb. Hope you're fine by tomorrow.

Selectively quoting me without reading my follow up posts that I may change that opinion when the final 3 is revealed? Quite a dirty tactic if I say so myself.

I haven’t voted a winner wrong since 2012 and I won’t be voting wrong this year either as none of them are worthy of my vote. 😂
Ah, so you mean, from the final 3 that is presented at the end of a series, you’ve correctly selected the winner? Hmm, I see. I thought you made selections much earlier in the season.

In regards to Terri 2008, was she more worthy of your vote than the current final 4 of 2021?

Did you get Pfizer or Astra and is this first or second shot?
I get my second Pfizer in the morning

So. Did Chad go back to back bb wins?
Im a tad outta the loop.

Ah, so you mean, from the final 3 that is presented at the end of a series, you’ve correctly selected the winner? Hmm, I see. I thought you made selections much earlier in the season.

In regards to Terri 2008, was she more worthy of your vote than the current final 4 of 2021?

That is what I mean. I voted Ben, Tim (even though I couldn’t stand him), Ryan and Chad over the past few years.

Terri was definitely more interesting than the current final 4.

Nope. None of these guys are as good looking as Chad to get my vote. 😂
Hai affy....
Hot-dogs.jpg

Reactions: mad
Back