Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 24 Discussion (14 June, 7:30pm)

Who will win Big Brother 2021?

• Tilly

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Danny

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Ariana

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SJ

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Ari

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sid

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Marley

Votes: 21 44.7%
  • Christina

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
The thing is neither Danny and SJ are weak players - they probably didn't need all the favouritism they got from producers and though that has helped get them as far as it has it will ultimately hurt their chances at the end than had they purely got their on their own game play.

Christina is obviously threatened and jealous of Tilly for being the overall better player and physical champion in challenges.

You could tell she wasn't masking her smile when Tilly got evicted.

Hopefully that explains it for you. 🤔
Ok.. there's a girl out there who probably looks in here and she gets called a c**t.. I don't think she deserves that.
I hope that explains my comment.

The thing is neither Danny and SJ are weak players - they probably didn't need all the favouritism they got from producers and though that has helped get them as far as it has it will ultimately hurt their chances at the end than had they purely got their on their own game play.
I was thinking this. Well I’m not sure about SJ. But I think to a point Danny could have gotten to the end without all the unnecessary help. He had a strong alliance to start with and had bb not interfered then he could have easily gotten to the end

For some reason the extended votes for episode 23 and 24 haven’t been posted on 7Plus yet, while 25’s has. 23 is somewhat understandable as it was the vote that gave Marley the eye, but the fact that 24’s vote that ‘evicted‘ Tilly hasn’t been posted is maybe kinda sus?

For some reason the extended votes for episode 23 and 24 haven’t been posted on 7Plus yet, while 25’s has. 23 is somewhat understandable as it was the vote that gave Marley the eye, but the fact that 24’s vote that ‘evicted‘ Tilly hasn’t been posted is maybe kinda sus?

Votes were clear from that eviction.

Danny: Marley and Tilly.
Tilly: Ari, Christina, Adriana.
Marley: Danny, SJ.

Back