Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 24 Discussion (14 June, 7:30pm)

Who will win Big Brother 2021?

• Tilly

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Danny

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Ariana

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SJ

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Ari

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sid

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Marley

Votes: 21 44.7%
  • Christina

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
New promo for BB should be...

This year we selected Danny to win BB and this is how we got him there... :cool:

I might be wrong, it might be Tilly they selected :biggrin:

…I won’t be here tomorrow night because we’re going out for dinner so have fun without me… pick shit out of it so that I can have a good read when I get home… I could do with the chuckles… thanks for a great time tonight folks!… nite all… cheers.

I'm surprised 48.6% on that poll currently think Marley will/should win. Seems like a nice fellow, but really... He's a cruisy jock. Better than an aggro jock or a cocky jock, that's for sure, but I've not seen him say or do one interesting thing in the last however long it's been on.

I'm surprised 48.6% on that poll currently think Marley will/should win. Seems like a nice fellow, but really... He's a cruisy jock. Better than an aggro jock or a cocky jock, that's for sure, but I've not seen him say or do one interesting thing in the last however long it's been on.
Perhaps people think that teenybopper viewers will vote him to win. He just needs to take his shirt off more.

I don’t normally look, but it’s so quiet here (presume due to Long Weekend) but how are there 124 guests online :bored:
Was enjoying darling harbour winter festival and then enjoyed the early fireworks.

watching bb now. How good is the voice ad? (Don’t judge everyone, I love these shows and love that I can watch with my kids. I know you like these shows too bleachy). I am totally hyped for the voice with Rita Ora, Jessica Mauboy, guy Sebastian and Keith!

Was enjoying darling harbour winter festival and then enjoyed the early fireworks.

watching bb now. How good is the voice ad? (Don’t judge everyone, I love these shows and love that I can watch with my kids. I know you like these shows too bleachy). I am totally hyped for the voice with Rita Ora, Jessica Mauboy, guy Sebastian and Keith!
Oh sounds nice, would have been cold at the harbour!
Soooo excited for the voice this year 😍

Oh sounds nice, would have been cold at the harbour!
Soooo excited for the voice this year 😍
It was a little chilly, had my coat and boots, a beanie if I needed it, but didn’t use that so not too bad.

I am one of the few who didn’t mind delta, I will miss her on the show. She was warm, nurturing and sensitive to contestants which I loved to watch. I think Jess will be a good replacement because she seems quite sweet too.

So how many episodes so far have been non elimination episodes?
Too many. Do we think:

- Tomorrow someone else gets fake evicted to the mirror room, and then
- Wednesday one of them leaves? (leaves seven)
- Mon/Tue/Wed regular evictions? (leaves four)
- Mon final eviction (leaves three)
- Tue finale.

Maybe another non-eviction ep next week? Can't remember if the finale night last year started with four.

It was a little chilly, had my coat and boots, a beanie if I needed it, but didn’t use that so not too bad.

I am one of the few who didn’t mind delta, I will miss her on the show. She was warm, nurturing and sensitive to contestants which I loved to watch. I think Jess will be a good replacement because she seems quite sweet too.
I came to really like / appreciate Delta. Didn’t used to be much of a fan, but I feel we watched her mature over her years on the Voice. So much so that I have purchased front row tickets to her tour this year haha

Umm I’m actually shocked. Like shocked! He made a huge game play! One of the best proper nominations I have to say. Katie being nommed was still the best for me, but this one was one of the more ballsy ones too.

tilly is going isn’t she. @Affable got that right. But how does Danny still get through. I mean this is the houses chance but you know stupid is common in the house it seems

Back