Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 24 Discussion (14 June, 7:30pm)

Who will win Big Brother 2021?

• Tilly

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Danny

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Ariana

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SJ

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Ari

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sid

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Marley

Votes: 21 44.7%
  • Christina

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
You should have included a voting box for "I don't care" cause I really don't care :biggrin:

I think I gave up caring or getting too involved when they gave it the flick back in ...... the decade before last :cool: when they shelved it for so many years I just didn't have the same enthusiasm that I used to back in the naughties... Now I just watch it and are fairly detached from caring who wins.. I prefer to be negative now & scream at the TV at the people I ....... despise ........:laugh:

…evenin’ all… so!… the latest promo for Big Brother doesn’t have “the biggest in the history of Big Brother!” in it eh?… instead they now have “the greatest play that Big Brother has ever seen!“ in it’s place… have even they now realised that their claims of “the biggest in the history of Big Brother!” is now falling on deaf ears due to them overselling the show with such ridiculous statements?…

…it’s been like them describing something as ‘good’ and then going up a step and describing it as ‘better’ then as ‘the biggest’ then as ‘the greatest’ then as ‘the most massive’ then as ‘the most ginormous’ then as ‘the most fantastic’ then as ‘the most fantabulous’ and finally as ‘the most ‘fantasmagorical‘ thing that you will ever see!…

…It gets to the point that it even sounds sounds bigger than the movie ‘Ben Hur’… it wouldn’t be so bad if the show itself actually lived up to even half of the hype that is blurted out maniacally to promote this shit that is presented to us… but it never does!… it just sounds so pathetic and sad…

…Channel 9 have always been the king of bullshit for it’s promos for its totally shit shows… but it now looks like Channel 7 is trying to take that crown with the promos for their totally shit show of ‘Big Brother’… (don’t even get me started on ‘Home and Away’!)…

…seriously Channel 7… each time you promote Big Brother the way you do it loses even more of it’s small credibility that it has left… it was once a great show… don’t completely destroy it with your inane overstated blurtings!… I’ve said it before… the main reason for my rants about this show is because I remember just how great a show that it used to be… cheers.

You should have included a voting box for "I don't care" cause I really don't care :biggrin:

I think I gave up caring or getting too involved when they gave it the flick back in ...... the decade before last :cool: when they shelved it for so many years I just didn't have the same enthusiasm that I used to back in the naughties... Now I just watch it and are fairly detached from caring who wins.. I prefer to be negative now & scream at the TV at the people I ....... despise ........:laugh:
It's asking who (you think) will win. Not who you want to win. I think it'll be Tilly or possibly Marley. But like you I don't care, and don't like any of them.

Good looking cop on Home and Away but what’s going on with his neck? Cannot tell if it is a mole or bad stubble.

Good looking cop on Home and Away but what’s going on with his neck? Cannot tell if it is a mole or bad stubble.
He's new starting tonight apparently, I read some buzz piece on Facebook earlier today about how he was in the Army previously so its good background for playing a Cop on H&A.

Wasn’t the “they found a body in the ocean, it was a women” the end of the episode last Tuesday! (H&A)

Back