Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 24 Discussion (14 June, 7:30pm)

Who will win Big Brother 2021?

• Tilly

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Danny

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Ariana

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SJ

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Ari

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sid

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Marley

Votes: 21 44.7%
  • Christina

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
Did Danny say he didn’t want the ‘eye’ because he knew there was no circumstance where he won the vote anyway?

The immunity idol is so stupid. Firstly it gets put in when there's hardly anyone there in the house. It should have been introduced much earlier in the game. And secondly everyone knows that Marley has the eye and can only use it for the next two evictions so that ruins any suspense.

I don’t normally look, but it’s so quiet here (presume due to Long Weekend) but how are there 124 guests online :bored:

The immunity idol is so stupid. Firstly it gets put in when there's hardly anyone there in the house. It should have been introduced much earlier in the game. And secondly everyone knows that Marley has the eye and can only use it for the next two evictions so that ruins any suspense.
Can he use it for other people? Or does this just mean there’s no way he will even be nominated in the next two?
A smart move against him in that case would be to nominate him and force him to use it ASAP.

Not a long weekend here in QLD. So here I am.

I'm beginning to understand how it feels to have Stockholm Syndrome.
I don't understand why Qld doesn't take the day off. They have Queen's Birthday honours, the ASX is closed.. WTF QLD?

Not a long weekend here in QLD. So here I am.

I'm beginning to understand how it feels to have Stockholm Syndrome.
Literally the QUEENSland doesn’t get a day off to celebrate her? (Cause that’s definitely what we all did today haha) or do you celebrate on her actual Bday?

qb5IgGS.gif

…Christina sure goes for the ‘sultry’ look but it seems that she ends up with the ‘sour arsed bitchface’ look instead… no hint of any charisma or sexiness whatsoever for me at least I’m afraid… cheers.

Back