Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 24 Discussion (14 June, 7:30pm)

Who will win Big Brother 2021?

• Tilly

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Danny

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Ariana

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SJ

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Ari

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sid

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Marley

Votes: 21 44.7%
  • Christina

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
oh boo hoo Danny
He will win I think. But I hope not! What the eff was that about giving himself up for Tilly? Yeah no! That’s not what a winner is for me. What a load of rubbish this whole thing was. I don’t like the whole sacrifice crap 🙄

Ari was the best sport tonight. Relished in it all, entertained through it all, and just understand what this is, and I very much appreciated it.

He will win I think. But I hope not! What the eff was that about giving himself up for Tilly? Yeah no! That’s not what a winner is for me. What a load of rubbish this whole thing was. I don’t like the whole sacrifice crap 🙄

Ari was the best sport tonight. Relished in it all, entertained through it all, and just understand what this is, and I very much appreciated it.
Most likely did the martyr act because production told him it wouldn't be a real eviction.

…I have to admit it… Ari has really grown on me now… I now like him… (never thought that I’d be saying that)… cheers.
It’s because he is the only one who can entertain without constantly trying to make moves, cry at every nomination, and isn’t stupid like some of the other hms. Plus he gives great facial reactions 😆

Umm I’m actually shocked. Like shocked! He made a huge game play! One of the best proper nominations I have to say. Katie being nommed was still the best for me, but this one was one of the more ballsy ones too.
Would you be shocked though if Sid had got his fair share of airtime across the series so viewers had some indication of his strategy and allegiances rather than everything being framed through the eyes of Daniel?

Would you be shocked though if Sid had got his fair share of airtime across the series so viewers had some indication of his strategy and allegiances rather than everything being framed through the eyes of Daniel?
That’s why I think I’m shocked. I don’t expect it from him. And like you said, we have no indication of the game plays made other than Danny’s. BB is selective in what it shows so when things like this happen it does seem rather uncharacteristic or completely off the charts to the storyline we are shown. It’s also frustrating as hell because we are manipulated into all this. And it aligns with how Tilly has reacted on social media, stating certain people have not been given proper footage.

Good for Sid to take a huge swing and hit a target, but with Tilly returning, Daniel's wrath and Marley's loss of trust, it's not going to work out well for him.

I don't believe for a second that Danny was sacrificing himself for Tilly, it's just another part of his act. He has most of them convinced he's a beautiful person, but I can't see it.

It’s because he is the only one who can entertain without constantly trying to make moves, cry at every nomination, and isn’t stupid like some of the other hms. Plus he gives great facial reactions 😆
My laugh out loud moment tonight was when Ari nominated Tilly because he promised the bunnies he would.

Good for Sid to take a huge swing and hit a target, but with Tilly returning, Daniel's wrath and Marley's loss of trust, it's not going to work out well for him.

I don't believe for a second that Danny was sacrificing himself for Tilly, it's just another part of his act. He has most of them convinced he's a beautiful person, but I can't see it.

Must be annoying for those housemates trying to make a big move and have it all come for nothing because it's fake eviction number 567 on the show.

Just in case anyone still believes Danny trying to save Tilly was a selfless act rather than a calculated risk...

Undeniably a selfless act, does Danny worry that his offer to leave the show could cost him down the line if he were to make the top three?

“No, I think it makes Australia more inclined to vote for me,” replied Danny.

“If anything, I have improved my chances."

Just in case anyone still believes Danny trying to save Tilly was a selfless act rather than a calculated risk...

Undeniably a selfless act, does Danny worry that his offer to leave the show could cost him down the line if he were to make the top three?

Not much of a risk if the producers tell you beforehand about the non eviction.

Both these things can co-exist.

At the time, he made an offer of himself (or indeed a plea) to keep Tilly in. It wasn't accepted. So he stayed.

Having stayed last night, he can acknowledge it would quite likely be viewed positively by the voting public down the line.

Last edited:
Why don't you say what you really mean potty mouth
Christina is obviously threatened and jealous of Tilly for being the overall better player and physical champion in challenges.

You could tell she wasn't masking her smile when Tilly got evicted.

Hopefully that explains it for you. 🤔

Last edited:
So you’re hoping a weak player takes this out
I really couldn't care less who wins, 5 seconds after they announce the winner I'll be, "OK, tv guide, what's on now, hmm channel 9 ...."

But in reply to your comment, ABSOLUTELY, I would love it if someone the producers aren't helping - took it out - Adrianna to win :laugh: :biggrin:

Back