Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 9 Discussion (23 June)

Was Garths eviction last night a result of homophobia?

• Yes, Of course it was in a house full of straight people.

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • No, Everyone had an equal chance including Garth.

Votes: 75 87.2%
  • Hmm, It was a mix of homophobia and other things.

Votes: 4 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting hair

29696526-0-image-a-8_1592360261494.jpg

Good thing with this cast is we've definitely got a few gems such as Angela and Kieran, i know he's not well recieved by the public but i still think he's persona is iconic. I think it's becoming rare to get iconic reality television personalities in Australia so good to see some new ones created.

Angela will definitely go in the history books as a memorable housemate!

Went into tafe today for classes and overheard 3 people (around 19-20 y.o) from my class talking about big brother and how they love dan 🤮 and ian and how wrong it was about ian's eviction and how they hate angela and how good the new format.. i was going to say something but couldnt be bothered, if only they knew how good BB was in the ten era (esp 2000-05).. just thought you guys might be interested

If they only knew how good Big Brother used to be.

I think mostly the people who are really loving this season so far don't have much idea of what came before.

I don't get the feeling Chad likes Sophie very much tbh
Yeah I think she is gonna get hurt by him. Somebody on the FB group said their sister dated him and that he wasn’t a great guy, messed her around etc, but who knows with the fake news media!

That said I’m sure he’s having a fantastic time in the house. Plenty of doona dancing been going on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back