Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 9 Discussion (23 June)

Was Garths eviction last night a result of homophobia?

• Yes, Of course it was in a house full of straight people.

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • No, Everyone had an equal chance including Garth.

Votes: 75 87.2%
  • Hmm, It was a mix of homophobia and other things.

Votes: 4 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder who of the Alpha alliance is going tomorrow? My prediction is it will be someone like Zoe.

I think the alphas will be far more upset if today actually ends up being Xavier's inevitable eviction. We got a speech out of him yesterday after being virtually unseen and unheard for the rest of the episodes, seems to me that he's about to get the boot...

Hoping it's not another strategy flooded episode. I like strategy talk but when majority of the episode is focused on it, it can get draining.

Hope it's not Zoe going tonight, I think she had more potential to give, shame she's not focused on.

I saw that! 😍 I was wondering if Xavier was only half joking though. Does anyone know if Xavier is openly gay?

I get a straight vibe from him though. 🤷‍♂️
I think I saw him wearing lip gloss or some lip ointment and light makeup a few eps back, i started wondering from then.

Good thing with this cast is we've definitely got a few gems such as Angela and Kieran, i know he's not well recieved by the public but i still think he's persona is iconic. I think it's becoming rare to get iconic reality television personalities in Australia so good to see some new ones created.

Went into tafe today for classes and overheard 3 people (around 19-20 y.o) from my class talking about big brother and how they love dan 🤮 and ian and how wrong it was about ian's eviction and how they hate angela and how good the new format.. i was going to say something but couldnt be bothered, if only they knew how good BB was in the ten era (esp 2000-05).. just thought you guys might be interested

Hoping it's not another strategy flooded episode. I like strategy talk but when majority of the episode is focused on it, it can get draining.

It looks to me like this 2020 series has been modelled on the American BB format. I have a bad feeling we will be stuck with full time strategy, consisting of building alliances through lying straight to the faces of others while talking about about trust.
I agree, it becomes quite tedious.

Went into tafe today for classes and overheard 3 people (around 19-20 y.o) from my class talking about big brother and how they love dan 🤮 and ian and how wrong it was about ian's eviction and how they hate angela and how good the new format.. i was going to say something but couldnt be bothered, if only they knew how good BB was in the ten era (esp 2000-05).. just thought you guys might be interested

I can't say I'm surprised. The younger they are, the less time they have to 'waste'. With a concentration span of around seven seconds, they don't have the patience to watch the HMs and how discord and harmony is nurtured and spread.

I had an absurd dream last night that my Mickey undies avatar was DELETED and replaced with an image filled with fire.

Why?

I'm enjoying the strategy, when it's used well. I still have no idea what strategy they were thinking of last night though. Guess the Alpha alliance got lucky that everyone was sick of Garth's constant duplicity.

Man, FTA TV really is the pits huh.

7 "news" is hilarious. The LNP/Costello/Warburton/Murdoch nightmare is real.

Paid advertisements for Hellocars car subscriptions on 7 News masquerading as news as we speak :roflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back