Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 9 Discussion (23 June)

Was Garths eviction last night a result of homophobia?

• Yes, Of course it was in a house full of straight people.

Votes: 7 8.1%
  • No, Everyone had an equal chance including Garth.

Votes: 75 87.2%
  • Hmm, It was a mix of homophobia and other things.

Votes: 4 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did someone say a HM had a brush with a crew member and maybe her (or another HM's) disappearance was COVID related?

Did someone say a HM had a brush with a crew member and maybe her (or another HM's) disappearance was COVID related?
This was my theory too. The timeline is off by a few days but it could be possible.

I don’t feel comfortable that they completely ignored her absence though. Was she in the Extended Votes at all?

This was my theory too. The timeline is off by a few days but it could be possible.

I don’t feel comfortable that they completely ignored her absence though. Was she in the Extended Votes at all?

It's definitely weird though. Idk do y'all think she would discuss the scene in particular or no?

Apparently not... I can't think of any other explanation...

Was Casey seen at all during the show. Is it even possible they've shown an eviction out of order (for no logical reason I can think of!).

Casey was definitely in the show. She participated in the nomination challenge. (Oddly though, one of the first shots we get at the start of the challenge already has an empty station) We last see her at 53:11 and 53:19 (and maybe 54:18) which is apparently ~15mins before the eviction. She was clearly getting ready for the eviction with high-heels and straightening hair, but never walked into the room.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-06-26 at 01.21.56.png
    Screenshot 2020-06-26 at 01.21.56.png
    187.5 KB · Views: 22
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back