Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 8 Discussion (22 June)

Should Kieran be going home tonight?

• Yes, He is really annoying.

Votes: 42 70.0%
  • No, He is really cute.

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Hmm, He is a bit of both.

Votes: 12 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes I have spoken to him.
But I’ve traveled overseas before we could all Skype and Facebook and not spoken to family in a month? I didn’t cry? It was choice for these people to go in there. They have been gone 2 and a half weeks and they are acting like they haven’t seen them in months. The REALITY of this for the time is all bullshit. Like I said if they did this 2 months In surel but it’s bloody 2 weeks.
Stop kissing 7’s ass
Kissing 7’s ass. Ha! I’ll have you know I’ve found joy in all three networks version of BB.
Until you’ve actually been in a situation like the BB house I don’t think you can judge what the isolation feels like.

Dickhead logic.......don’t they learn anything, keep making the same dumb mistake
Would be so fine if it gets rid of dan

They should have no letters from home at all imo. Infact big brother should drop hints that their families have already forgotten about them.
It is supposed to be “no contact with the outside world” yep... and this broke that. God knows what else happened behind the scenes that we didn’t see

Geez. I definitely remembered it differently. I always thought the no contact rule was cardinal.
When it happened toward the end of BB01, it was actually a motivational boost for the HMs as a few of them reached a real low, almost depressive-like state. They talk about it in-depth during a couple of the post-season 1 Specials.

This seemed a fairly consistent thing to do. I vividly remember Paul receiving the Christmas card and gift from his kids in BB04. And remember Mother's Day in BB07 when their Mum's popped by? They didn't actually meet in that circumstance though. But yeah, regardless this always occured much later in the seasons, not after two weeks.

If there wasn't letters, there was almost always video packages. It was even part of the Rewards Room prizes at one point.

Ah, those were the days...

It’s not just ‘away’ its disconnected with no way to make contact.
absence makes the heart grow fonder.
Like I said, I think it’s endearing. And I reckon lots in the public watching will feel more emotionally connected to the HMs after it.

100%. I realised I'd forgotten they were real humans. I found it really endearing, and moving.

Kissing 7’s ass. Ha! I’ll have you know I’ve found joy in all three networks version of BB.
Until you’ve actually been in a situation like the BB house I don’t think you can judge what the isolation feels like.
Sure. But you can’t complain of people having a difference of opinion on here ? If majority see through it I don’t think we are all bitter people...

And no of course it’s a different experience. But this is the least genuine BB ever made in this country. Producers inside, camera men in the “basement” seeing the camera men operate the cameras in the outside runs. Every room is set up like a TV set with lighting rigs as apposed to the old house having proper ceilings and natural lights.

People who know what to look for can pick manufactured content a mile away. Through editing and the sporadic changes in people’s opinions 2 minutes later in the episode.

When it happened toward the end of BB01, it was actually a motivational boost for the HMs as a few of them reached a real low, almost depressive-like state. They talk about it in-depth during a couple of the post-season 1 Specials.

This seemed a fairly consistent thing to do. I vividly remember Paul receiving the Christmas card and gift from his kids in BB04. And remember Mother's Day in BB07 when their Mum's popped by? They didn't actually meet in that circumstance though.

But if there wasn't letters, there was almost always video packages. It was even part of the Rewards Room prizes at one point.

Ah, those were the days...
I remember video messages from 2005 with Greg, Tim, Vesna and Melanie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back