Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 8 Discussion (22 June)

Should Kieran be going home tonight?

• Yes, He is really annoying.

Votes: 42 70.0%
  • No, He is really cute.

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Hmm, He is a bit of both.

Votes: 12 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not just ‘away’ its disconnected with no way to make contact.
absence makes the heart grow fonder.
Like I said, I think it’s endearing. And I reckon lots in the public watching will feel more emotionally connected to the HMs after it.
Wouldnt it be better then to let time pass and do the letter thing later in the series when they will really need it?
Tho. I dont doubt this production will do a letter from home double up.

You didn’t talk to your dad during lockdown? I don’t think it’s comparable.
yes I have spoken to him.
But I’ve traveled overseas before we could all Skype and Facebook and not spoken to family in a month? I didn’t cry? It was choice for these people to go in there. They have been gone 2 and a half weeks and they are acting like they haven’t seen them in months. The REALITY of this for the time is all bullshit. Like I said if they did this 2 months In sure but it’s bloody 2 weeks.
Stop kissing 7’s ass

The way this has happened this time around, I don't feel I know these people enough to feel anything from their letters at this stage!
I felt more in I'm A Celebrity by now!

@Consuela - Off the top of my head, I actually think I can recall letters from home (and sometimes actual visits or video messages) in every single Ch10 season (a few during "Christmas In July") but always when there was like 5 or less HMs in the house... and they'd been there for 3 months!
Geez. I definitely remembered it differently. I always thought the no contact rule was cardinal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back