Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 8 Discussion (22 June)

Should Kieran be going home tonight?

• Yes, He is really annoying.

Votes: 42 70.0%
  • No, He is really cute.

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Hmm, He is a bit of both.

Votes: 12 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We all did that in lockdown. We survived. I haven’t seen my elderly father in 4 months.

They have been in there 17 days. If it was day 89, I would understand but sorry this is bullshit
You didn’t talk to your dad during lockdown? I don’t think it’s comparable.

They had letters from home in 2008, the last season that aired on 10.
@Consuela - Off the top of my head, I actually think I can recall letters from home (and sometimes actual visits or video messages) in every single Ch10 season (a few during "Christmas In July") but always when there was like 5 or less HMs in the house... and they'd been there for 3 months!

You lot are so negative.
obviously they’ve been away long enough to miss family to get emotional reactions. A couple of weeks away from loved ones with no contact is not easy.
Do you all have stone cold hearts?

If you get emotional reactions from being away from your family 17 days I don't know what to say. Plus some of us are sick of the show copying everything that Survivor does just because they are from the same producer. Get some original ideas for Gods sake.

If you get emotional reactions from being away from your family 17 days I don't know what to say. Plus some of us are sick of the show copying everything that Survivor does just because they are from the same producer. Get some original ideas for Gods sake.
It’s not just ‘away’ its disconnected with no way to make contact.
absence makes the heart grow fonder.
Like I said, I think it’s endearing. And I reckon lots in the public watching will feel more emotionally connected to the HMs after it.

Hate to say it, as each to their own, but in my opinion, age gracefully or you can look like a distorted clown!

You lot are so negative.
obviously they’ve been away long enough to miss family to get emotional reactions. A couple of weeks away from loved ones with no contact is not easy.
Do you all have stone cold hearts?
I spend that much time with my family I'd take it for the holiday it was! Ha! 💙🥶

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back