Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 7 Discussion (21 June)

Should Angela have been saved from certain eviction last episode?

• Yes, She is awesome.

Votes: 49 59.8%
  • No, This was rigged.

Votes: 19 23.2%
  • Hmm, It might all turn out okay after all.

Votes: 14 17.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s definitely an entire incident missing that eventually leads to everybody agreeing to vote Ian.

When Garth starts doing the rounds and tells everyone “it’s Ian”, the majority of HMs seem already aware of something that has sparked these thoughts. Evidently, a conversation or a whole-house discussion about nominations occurred that we never saw.

There’s definitely an entire incident missing that eventually leads to everybody agreeing to vote Ian.

When Garth starts doing the rounds and tells everyone “it’s Ian”, the majority of HMs seem already aware of something that has sparked these thoughts. Evidently, a conversation or a whole-house discussion about nominations occurred that we never saw.
Exactly! Ian pointed out on Sunrise today that A LOT of footage is missing from each episode! He didn't seem too impressed by the editing of the show.

Meanwhile what went down last night was quite logical in my opinion. Ian won the rope challenge and put Angela up for nomination and she got evicted due to her physical prowess during previous challenges. BB saved Angela and sent her to the bunker to prevent both an outcry from the PC crowd about racism in the BB house and a ratings slump due to the loss of her entertaining antics. When Angela was given the opportunity, she worked her revenge to strategically evict Ian since he was the main reason why she was evicted in the first place. Kieran, while being a very annoying pest, is not a threat because so far he has not won any challenges and he is shit at playing strategically.

These bitches need to tone down the editing a tad. There are so many scenes where they add editing music and it's so unnecessary, it just reminds me that the show is pre-recorded and how manipulated it probably is. Like, i'm here to watch Big brother not an episode of the Bold and the Beautiful.

Last edited:
FYI the next day thread is available if discussions go in that direction.

We're now keeping threads open for a few days after the episode has aired for people who are on delayed viewing.

I just finished the ep and it seems they're playing Angela/Garth/Keiran up to be the villains now. I guess Dan makes it to the end, so they want it to look like he 'avenges' poor little Ian's eviction. Dan's relationship with Ian seemed more patronising than sweet, but I have little faith the viewing audience will see it the same way...

Who hasn’t had a video package so far? I have a theory that any one who hasn’t had their package played yet will be safe from being evicted?

Went through the HM’s: Xavier and Casey’s packages we haven’t seen yet.

Did we ever see Danni’s? That ruins my whole theory if we didn’t though. I think everyone else’s we have seen with Matt on the latest ep. I guess Casey and Xavier’s will be played this week.

Of the housemates still in: Casey, Shane, Xavier, and Zoe are yet to have a package.

Both Danni and Talia didn't get a package before their evictions. Talia surprisingly so, seeing as she at least had a story line.

Still seems weird to me we got Matt's in episode seven.

So I see someone posted elsewhere about the clock on the TV to Angela's right in the Control Room jumping forward and back due to the edit. If someone has the ep and wants to do a timeline that would be quite interesting.

bb.jpg
I have 27 images - it is what you expect - not always faithful to real time.

EDIT: Just realized that in full screen, the filenames (timestamp names) don't show. :poop:
Awesome, thanks for doing that! 😘 Not so bad really. Bit of a jump towards the end where Garth is in the bunker, then it cut back to Ange watching stuff from before he went in, and then back to stuff after he left.

Awesome, thanks for doing that! 😘 Not so bad really. Bit of a jump towards the end where Garth is in the bunker, then it cut back to Ange watching stuff from before he went in, and then back to stuff after he left.
There was one instance (not uploaded) where she pulls the chair at the table out and sits down at the table, we cut to a few seconds in the house and when we return, she's sitting at the video desk. :mad:

There was one instance (not uploaded) where she pulls the chair at the table out and sits down at the table, we cut to a few seconds in the house and when we return, she's sitting at the video desk. :mad:
DM reports she was given a menu every day and could eat whatever she wanted. I suppose that's reasonable given she was stuck in there for ... hmm.. they say five days. What? Wasn't that long.

DM reports she was given a menu every day and could eat whatever she wanted. I suppose that's reasonable given she was stuck in there for ... hmm.. they say five days. What? Wasn't that long.
Written by somebody following by broadcast days, rather than actual pre-recorded time intervals. I hate pre-recorded BB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back