Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 6 Discussion (16 June)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You tonight?

40ad4faada153feae877fae2f780b23bf32d7b71.gifv
You are incorrigible.In a delightful way.

Xavier gets me hard in the 2 seconds they show him every episode but my god I wish he would do something to sustain my boner instead of just being irrelevant like a random peice of furniture.
It looks like a tanning / Speedo challenge coming up. I'm sure your libido will be adequately entertained when you see Xavier in a nice little tight pair of Speedos 😉

Oh this has already been discussed to death. There are many, many reasons why this evaluation is wrong. Try the article on the home page as a starting point. Laura even said to the media there were race issues.

White fragility will find any way to warp denial into logic and Australia has so, so much denial about racial bias.
I don't mean to be rude but I think racial bias is seen more from the view of a victim but I think it needs to be seen more from intent
Racist/descrimination. Peoples intentions can be seen as discrimination
It looks like a tanning / Speedo challenge coming up. I'm sure your libido will be adequately entertained when you see Xavier in a nice little tight pair of Speedos 😉
Honestly if I was in the house I would want him to win after me. They all have to have a preference as to who should win second to them and xavier is first choice and so he should be for being so sexy haha.

Can we have a lamington scandal to truly brand it as ozzie bb?
Id settle for a chiko roll scandal.

Can we have a lamington scandal to truly brand it as ozzie bb?
Id settle for a chiko roll scandal.
The Lamington challenge will be whether or not a Lamington is a Spongecake covered in chocolate and coconut or a peice of lamb covered in chocolate and coconut.

The Lamington challenge will be whether or not a Lamington is a Spongecake covered in chocolate and coconut or a peice of lamb covered in chocolate and coconut.
And ask contestants to each name the main ingredient in a chiko roll.
Protip-its not chiko. Its mutton.
But. Understandably. For marketing. "Mutto roll" doesnt sound that good.

I think they should just commit to bb World and have a multi national competition and pool money and resources Into one big worldwide competition instead of having poor local productions.

I think they should just commit to bb World and have a multi national competition and pool money and resources Into one big worldwide competition instead of having poor local productions.
Id love 14 distinct international translations of "turkey slap" and "game on moles".
All with their own indigenous slant.

I mean do YOU think it’s a coincidence that the only 4 non-white participants were voted out in the first 4 evictions?
First of all, they're not the first four evictions, we've had two other people evicted in the meantime.

Each person that has been eliminated so far has been for a valid reason.
Laura - annoying.
Alan - strategic threat.
Soobong - challenge threat.
Talia - leader of her faction.
Danni - collateral damage from miscommunication and lies.
Angie - challenge threat and revenge.

I think it can be argued that their evictions were each due to a failure to play the game effectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back