Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 6 Discussion (16 June)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Did the EP7 thread get DELETED?

29ebf52bfdb97be273e55924eee4e847cb3f9c3c.gifv

I stick by the bbuk format where they go by who the housemates put up as nominees but the public get the ultimate say but also at some stage they have a challenge where a single housemate (or housemates) have the final say as to who will be evicted...

If we want change for the next season then all the fans on here will need to be able to come to a decision as to how we want the producers to conduct the next season.
We need to have a voice to keep the show that we all love going and hopefully it's in a basic/ old style. As viewers we have power to change how the next few seasons are produced. Please keep commenting your honest thoughts so we can finally get big brother back to its roots and to what it originally was. I'm sure people Connected with the show go thru all theese forums and a it take is the viewers to push for an honest season.

Btw are we crying racism because of the legitimate voting out of another strong challenger who put a target on her own back by taking on the leaders of the other faction? Don't get me wrong, I'm glad she's still in the game, she's entertaining. I'm just wondering what everyone's opinion is...
I mean do YOU think it’s a coincidence that the only 4 non-white participants were voted out in the first 4 evictions?

I think it was coincidence, girls I didn't even realise wasn't white but seemed to be fit and sociable but also under the radar then Alan was playing too hard and it was obvious and then Soobong was wayyyy tooo fit and a threat in the challenges. I actually wanted soobong to win because I have been to Vietnam and think they have such a great spirit and he showed that but i would have voted for him if I was in the competition and Alan was just so self centered when in this game you need to be able to guid people to protect yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back