Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 6 Discussion (16 June)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s pretty obvious tonight that the producers deliberately told them to not order her tea.
It’s obvious they are infuencing stuff. But I don’t think they told everyone to vote for her. It was obvious they would after Talia went,
Its pretty obvious its all obvious

WELL I really enjoyed that episode.

The shopping task was a throwback to BB challenges of old. We got a full sentence or two from Xavier.
I might not be the biggest fans of Ian’s chosen friends, but happy for him to have a win. Then the ultimate satisfying twist of keeping literally the ONLY housemate who would make this twist worth it in the game!

I could not care less whether it was always going to be this eviction, or they waited for Angela to be evicted... this is a TV game show. It’s not life and death.

My only concern is that it won’t take long for Angela to be evicted again once she is in. But I’m happy to have her wreck some havoc on the house before her time is up.

Well played BB, great episode Endomol.

I agree, in fact I'd argue it's highly likely she makes the final, it's definitely a winner's edit.

I wouldn't say winner. The winner edit is probably going to some of Kieran or Daniel, they're both clearly being groomed for the finale and possibly even Ian. I would say Angela will be a shock elimination at the very end of the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back