Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 6 Discussion (16 June)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it funny how flipped these reactions would've been if Kieren got the fake eviction, calling bullshit on the whole thing.

Angela being a hypocrite saying people don't put 100% into challenges, when she literally gave up on the challenge today :unsure:

It makes me wonder if they have multiple versions of the same episode depending on public reaction.
I agree. It makes you think how manipulated it really is. The last seasons they had on channel 9 were very manipulated to push people as the winner but ultimately it was up to the public to see see thru that but this season it seems to have been manipulated for the housemates to make assumptions. I was all on board after the first episode for this format but it has become too contrived and predictable to the point that I don't think I could do another season of the same format.
I wish they'd just go to the same style as bbuk where at some points the housemates could make decisions but at most points it'd be up to the public as to which nominee they could evict.

I wouldn't say winner. The winner edit is probably going to some of Kieran or Daniel, they're both clearly being groomed for the finale and possibly even Ian. I would say Angela will be a shock elimination at the very end of the series.

Viewers won’t vote for neither Daniel nor Kieran to win so the third housemate in the final will win by default.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back