Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 6 Discussion (16 June)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I know you’re trying to defend this country being racist right now but Soobong is Korean not Vietnamese.
Im sorry but I thought I saw him talking about being vietnamese but I must be wrong. I liked him anyway... Maybe I would have likes him more if he was korean lol... I don't think there was any discriminatory reasoning behind his elimination tho.

I think it was coincidence, girls I didn't even realise wasn't white but seemed to be fit and sociable but also under the radar then Alan was playing too hard and it was obvious and then Soobong was wayyyy tooo fit and a threat in the challenges.

Oh this has already been discussed to death. There are many, many reasons why this evaluation is wrong. Try the article on the home page as a starting point. Laura even said to the media there were race issues.

White fragility will find any way to warp denial into logic and Australia has so, so much denial about racial bias.

cRWFZCO.png
Also. Imagine if Garth wasn't COCKBLOCKING in this photo.......

Yesterday Daniel, Mat and Chad were in the top 3 in the Sportsbet odds and now it’s Daniel, Kieran and Sophie.

Well at least we now know that the Sportsbet odds aren’t necessarily an indication of who makes the final.

So BBAU account is saying on Twitter we won't see Angela until Sunday?

Yeah. Got a gut feelin of dan-profile, sophie-pretty, ian-underdog nice guy and maybe kieran-oddblob with heavy producer push, and a random to be at finals time.

Im with Tim. I thought there was a tomorrow night. Didnt notice them saying sunday being the next installment.
But why would they. Gives us days to recover and rejoice in the "shock" non-eviction.
LOL.
Even the pathos is laughable.
But. Ill take it over nothing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back