Votes: 22 29.7%
  • Relieved

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • Mixed

Votes: 33 44.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So before this starts (and ends) I just wanna thank y'all for being here and making this train wreck version of BB watchable. I couldn't have watched it without you. Hopefully Seven will read this and improve upon it next year.

And also I appreciate these episode threads being completely inappropriate at times and I love you all the more for it. Because we're all adults here. Well, mostly.
sN5t8-.gif

💖

Has anyone been able to vote more than once? It still just goes straight to the ‘thanks for voting’ image for me. Too bad if someone else in my house wanted to vote differently than me...? 🤷‍♀️
Go to private mode or incognito mode.

Reactions: mia
So before this starts (and ends) I just wanna thank y'all for being here and making this train wreck version of BB watchable. I couldn't have watched it without you. Hopefully Seven will read this and improve upon it next year.

And also I appreciate these episode threads being completely inappropriate at times and I love you all the more for it. Because we're all adults here. Well, mostly.

Agreed.
Looong time lurker, glad I joined the banter here this season.
It was a cluster fuck of a show, but you lot made it bearable.

So this is what TV stations do now? Constant last minute changes to scheduling so viewers spill into other show tallies? (Honest question, until BB2020 I hadn't watched commercial television since BB2014.)

No wonder people are leaving FTA in droves.
In a nutshell yep! That’s why every show constantly runs over the advertised end time. Not one show except news finishes on time,

Home and away is already over running

My19 month old will have to stay up with me & watch Big Brother. Bed time routine can wait tonight! Especially a decent length episode.

Now lets get over our disappointment already!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back