• Relieved

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • Mixed

Votes: 33 44.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight's drinking game:

Take a drink when there's an obvious bitter facial expression showing one HM can't stand each another. (aka every time the camera is on Garth's face).

...I wonder if all of the housemates have been watching themselves being what the world is seeing themselves as?...

Dan: ... a complete and utter waste of human sperm... a total loser... a complete fuckwit who pretended throughout the whole series that he had a genuine fear of birds... (you’re a lousy actor you dickflop!)...

Matt:... the nobody tradie from Fixed Hill... what?... what was that?... oh right!... Broken Hill... who gives a fig in where you came from?... you’re STILL a nobody... you’re still a loser... crawl back into a hole somewhere because we’ll never see you again after tonight’s show so you will go back to being a ‘nobody’ indeed...

Kieran:... a disgusting slob who will always be a virgin for the rest of his lifetime... Kieran... how do you EVER expect to get laid after showing the females of Australia first hand your disgusting hygiene practices and awful everyday habits?... and your alledged ‘driving skills’ schlock about being the worst driver in history?... what a load of shit that was that ‘Big Brother’ loved you so much for!... we didn’t swallow that shit for one minute... ‘Big Brother’ did for the sake of trying to garnish more ratings somehow... but we didn’t okay?...

Sarah:... one of the people that I actually liked... her sillyness and zaniness that’s made this season more bearable at times...well done girl!... at least you made me laugh at times lol!...

Angela:... the best thing of this series and maybe the ONLY one that we may ever see somewhere on TV again (I hope anyway)... you brought fun and entertainment whenever on our screens!... you truly are awesome girl!... I really do hope to see her on some TV show again... the show should’ve stopped when she was evicted... it was always a downhill slope from there onwards!...

Sonya:... the female Pinocchio that wishes that one day she can be a real girl!... the store mannequin that doesn’t possess a thought of her own... and when she does... it’s a rascist comment... enough said... Sonya... you are never going to be a Gretel Killeen... give up trying luv...

...the rest of them?... meh!... cheers.

Yeah because what you think is what everyone else thinks... Right....

So is Sydney not practicing social distancing?
Nup. One person per 4 square metres and go about your business.
Also no standing in restaurants & pubs - sitting only.
Apart from that, Gladys lectures us each morning but really just minds her own fucking business most of the time. She's clueless.

Angela:... the best thing of this series and maybe the ONLY one that we may ever see somewhere on TV again (I hope anyway)... you brought fun and entertainment whenever on our screens!... you truly are awesome girl!... I really do hope to see her on some TV show again... the show should’ve stopped when she was evicted... it was always a downhill slope from there onwards!...

I was looking for lies but found light instead.

2886975-5980358099-iaacw.gif

Kind of relieved to see the final is only an hour.

Those 90 minute episodes were starting to draggg.

So before this starts (and ends) I just wanna thank y'all for being here and making this train wreck version of BB watchable. I couldn't have watched it without you. Hopefully Seven will read this and improve upon it next year.

And also I appreciate these episode threads being completely inappropriate at times and I love you all the more for it. Because we're all adults here. Well, mostly.

Has anyone been able to vote more than once? It still just goes straight to the ‘thanks for voting’ image for me. Too bad if someone else in my house wanted to vote differently than me...? 🤷‍♀️
Use your phone and turn off wifi. ;)

Reactions: mia
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back