Votes: 19 25.7%
  • Mixed

Votes: 33 44.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sophie tonight 🤞

rESlUGv.gif

Has anyone been able to vote more than once? It still just goes straight to the ‘thanks for voting’ image for me. Too bad if someone else in my house wanted to vote differently than me...? 🤷‍♀️

Has anyone been able to vote more than once? It still just goes straight to the ‘thanks for voting’ image for me. Too bad if someone else in my house wanted to vote differently than me...? 🤷‍♀️

Yeah open a new window in privacy mode.

Reactions: mia
Literally the only thing he talked about on both Sunrise and The Morning Show was his nose.

He didn't get a word in on Kyle & Jackie O this morning - and you could tell he was spewing.
All the attention was on Chad & Sophie. They got up Chad's nudes for Sophie to see, who saw his dick for the first time. Apparently they only reunited last week and haven't had sex yet.. Still together though..
Daniel mentioned his girlfriend, and jumped to Matt's defence when Kyle said he looked like a serial killer. That was about all he said.

...I wonder if all of the housemates have been watching themselves being what the world is seeing themselves as?...

Dan: ... a complete and utter waste of human sperm... a total loser... a complete fuckwit who pretended throughout the whole series that he had a genuine fear of birds... (you’re a lousy actor you dickflop!)...

Matt:... the nobody tradie from Fixed Hill... what?... what was that?... oh right!... Broken Hill... who gives a fig in where you came from?... you’re STILL a nobody... you’re still a loser... crawl back into a hole somewhere because we’ll never see you again after tonight’s show so you will go back to being a ‘nobody’ indeed...

Kieran:... a disgusting slob who will always be a virgin for the rest of his lifetime... Kieran... how do you EVER expect to get laid after showing the females of Australia first hand your disgusting hygiene practices and awful everyday habits?... and your alledged ‘driving skills’ schlock about being the worst driver in history?... what a load of shit that was that ‘Big Brother’ loved you so much for!... we didn’t swallow that shit for one minute... ‘Big Brother’ did for the sake of trying to garnish more ratings somehow... but we didn’t okay?...

Sarah:... one of the people that I actually liked... her sillyness and zaniness that’s made this season more bearable at times...well done girl!... at least you made me laugh at times lol!...

Angela:... the best thing of this series and maybe the ONLY one that we may ever see somewhere on TV again (I hope anyway)... you brought fun and entertainment whenever on our screens!... you truly are awesome girl!... I really do hope to see her on some TV show again... the show should’ve stopped when she was evicted... it was always a downhill slope from there onwards!...

Sonya:... the female Pinocchio that wishes that one day she can be a real girl!... the store mannequin that doesn’t possess a thought of her own... and when she does... it’s a rascist comment... enough said... Sonya... you are never going to be a Gretel Killeen... give up trying luv...

...the rest of them?... meh!... cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back