Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 20 Discussion (21 July)

Are you happy that Sarah has now been evicted from the Big Brother house?

• Yes, She was awful.

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • No, She was awesome.

Votes: 53 57.6%
  • Maybe, She was mixed.

Votes: 30 32.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well after the blatant triple fix of last night not sure how they'll top that. Knowing the final three though it is obvious exactly how this episode plays out.

To be fair to Dan he's done a very good job of convincing the others he isn't a threat. He's not really been a target at any point during the game. Mat has very much been his shield, and any time both of them could have been nominated it has been Mat that has gone up.

I would much rather all Big Brother voting be conducted by the good old fashioned telephone just like back in the good old days. :)
It wouldn't be the same without SMS voting at least, so I hope they still offer that.

ok weird request but does anyone have a screen cap of the house fish?

Remember that time when Mat called our post about him, Dan, Chad and Sophie being the final four “fake news”?

Ha ha ha ha
To be honest it's no surprise. The last thing he was going to do was ... y'know, embrace it. I called that a while ago.

(And good on him for keeping up with the NDA) :)

ok weird request but does anyone have a screen cap of the house fish?
jxsFhao.png

In this case, Dan's got it in the bag.
Funny, I thought the opposite!
My assumption is that the audience demographic is slanted towards females and thus Sophie will have a great vote there.

Then again, I should not underestimate the reach of Sportsbet and it's dedicated patrons.

Angela, Kieran, Hannah, Tahlia & Sarah are down at Woolloomooloo Wharf right now with the paps and entourage if anyone wants to say hi 😆

Last edited:
Social media seems pretty split down the middle tbh. I reckon your best bet in the finale is to not have your partner with you. If Sophie and Chad get in together then either Dan or Mat will win, if Dan and Mat get in together then Sophie or Chad will win. The couple that get in together will most likely steal votes from each other, so the other gets the whole of their support behind them.

How do they prevent people creating lots of fake accounts ? Interesting.
Do you need an account to vote? I wonder if it requires email verification
I hope that someone behind the scenes is keeping a close eye out for cheating
suspicious votes should be dismissed

You're allowed to multiple vote by texting so why wouldn't you be able to vote multiple times through other means?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back