Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 20 Discussion (21 July)

Are you happy that Sarah has now been evicted from the Big Brother house?

• Yes, She was awful.

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • No, She was awesome.

Votes: 53 57.6%
  • Maybe, She was mixed.

Votes: 30 32.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My point is that if all those people with apparently “something wrong with them” hadn’t been spending an absolute fortune on votes, year after year after year, then BB would’ve never grown into the huge success that it once was, and we’d possibly not be here talking about it’s come-back now.

Not looking forward to all the jerked-off backstories we'll get tonight.

Particularly Sophie talking about her missed Olympics opportunity. I get it babes, it sucks and bad things happen in life. But missing out on the Olympics doesn't mean you're entitled to win Big Brother.

Daniel milks his sporting career in a different, but equally repulsive way.

Chad may attempt to show a personality tonight.

If Mat is still around by the time the backstory packages roll: non stop blathering about how he's a regular-regular-regular-just-regular-bloke. No hint of irony because in his brain it's still 1994 and the "regular bloke" still exists.

My point is that if all those people with apparently “something wrong with them” hadn’t been spending an absolute fortune on votes, year after year after year, then BB would’ve never grown into the huge success that it once was, and we’d possibly not be here talking about it’s come-back now.

The housemates helped too

Seen that a bunch of them were all out on the town in Sydney getting shit faced last night and doing karaoke. I saw Dan, Mat, Angela, Talia, Garth, Ian, Allan, Hannah, Kieran and Sarah, may have been more. Dan and Mat do a good Mr Brightside ngl

Sarah was on Ben Rob And Robbo podcast today. Interestingly she revealed that Chad and Garth are two people who have really changed outside of the game. She says Chad treated her like a little sister in the house but has been distant and has his own goals outside of the house. She also says Garth has been different outside of the house and been a bit bitter and wants revenge / is out for blood for the finale.
There was a while where I wanted Chad to win. But it has been becoming Sophie more and more in recent episodes. I think that has cemented who I will vote for :)

Sarah was on Ben Rob And Robbo podcast today. Interestingly she revealed that Chad and Garth are two people who have really changed outside of the game. She says Chad treated her like a little sister in the house but has been distant and has his own goals outside of the house. She also says Garth has been different outside of the house and been a bit bitter and wants revenge / is out for blood for the finale.
There was a while where I wanted Chad to win. But it has been becoming Sophie more and more in recent episodes. I think that has cemented who I will vote for :)
Watched Sarah on Sunrise and The Morning Show, she said despite how much she loves Sophie and Chad she's pulling for a Dan and Mat win, because in her view they've played the hardest game and have had the hardest road.

Interestingly she revealed that Chad and Garth are two people who have really changed outside of the game. She says Chad treated her like a little sister in the house but has been distant and has his own goals outside of the house.
He says “in this house” a lot. Like he will say, about Sophie, “She is everything to me, in this house.” Like the Chad we are seeing is a character for who he wants to be portrayed as, but it’s not who/what he is/wants on the outside. Urgh I know what I’m trying to say in my head, not sure it’s coming out right! ☺

He says “in this house” a lot. Like he will say, about Sophie, “She is everything to me, in this house.” Like the Chad we are seeing is a character for who he wants to be portrayed as, but it’s not who/what he is/wants on the outside. Urgh I know what I’m trying to say in my head, not sure it’s coming out right! ☺
I get ya. Maybr consciously or perhaps unconsciously he is making statements that only tie him relationally etc within the confines of the house which means he isn’t holding himself to anything after the show is over

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back