Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2020 - Episode 20 Discussion (21 July)

Are you happy that Sarah has now been evicted from the Big Brother house?

• Yes, She was awful.

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • No, She was awesome.

Votes: 53 57.6%
  • Maybe, She was mixed.

Votes: 30 32.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Social media seems pretty split down the middle tbh. I reckon your best bet in the finale is to not have your partner with you. If Sophie and Chad get in together then either Dan or Mat will win, if Dan and Mat get in together then Sophie or Chad will win. The couple that get in together will most likely steal votes from each other, so the other gets the whole of their support behind them.
Thats my worry too. I don’t want Daniel or Mat to win by default just because people can’t choose who they like best out of Sophie and Chad.

Thats my worry too. I don’t want Daniel or Mat to win by default just because people can’t choose who they like best out of Sophie and Chad.

Dan or May will win because they played the better game.

It's laughable to suggest Dan and Matt had the best strategic game. Putting aside the part that luck has played, and more importantly, the way the whole production has been manipulated from the get go, in their finagling their way to the final four, they've both focused far too much on making it to the top, and not enough on how their methods to get there have jeopardised their chances of actually winning. Also, both fitting into the boring bloke mold, their votes will be split amongst their demographic, where as Chad and Sophie, although also an alliance, are distinctly different enough not to rob each other of votes. I think Chad has a decent chance due to his likeability, the way he has not been overtly strategic (unlike D&M), and well, let's face it, he's very easy on the eye.

PS. Matt really fell at the last hurdle by betraying his agreement with C&S and then pitching an enormous sulky baby fit when Sophie returned. If he had presented himself more as a strategic player and less of a good all round honest bloke who's just their for the fun, that behaviour wouldn't be so jarring. Dan's been a bit more crafty, but his efforts to be quirky and likeable have been unconvincing and really fallen short. Sophie doesn't have a chance. She is too sulky and entitled. Sarah would have had a better shot at winning. Pity there's not going to be a female winner.

Last edited:
It's laughable to suggest Dan and Matt had the best strategic game. Putting aside the part that luck has played, and more importantly, the way the whole production has been manipulated from the get go, in their finagling their way to the final four, they've both focused far too much on making it to the top, and not enough on how their methods to get there have jeopardised their chances of actually winning. Also, both fitting into the boring bloke mold, their votes will be split amongst their demographic, where as Chad and Sophie, although also an alliance, are distinctly different enough not to rob each other of votes. I think Chad has a decent chance due to his likeability, the way he has not been overtly strategic (unlike D&M), and well, let's face it, he's very easy on the eye.

Dan and Mat have had the best strategic game though.

So you keep on saying, with no persuasive argument to back it up. Just saying something doesn't make it true.

I'm not sure you actually want to be persuaded though. Besides, I've already pointed out their strategic moves in other posts.

Actually, I read Mat's bad mood last night to be him being disgusted at himself for having crossed the moral divide.

Shame can be a nasty task-master.

PS. Matt really fell at the last hurdle by betraying his agreement with C&S and then pitching an enormous sulky baby fit when Sophie returned. If he had presented himself more as a strategic player and less of a good all round honest bloke who's just their for the fun, that behaviour wouldn't be so jarring. Dan's been a bit more crafty, but his efforts to be quirky and likeable have been unconvincing and really fallen short. Sophie doesn't have a chance. She is too sulky and entitled. Sarah would have had a better shot at winning. Pity there's not going to be a female winner.
Never say never, the Sophie support on social media is surprisingly heavy compared to the others.

Do you need an account to vote? I wonder if it requires email verification
I hope that someone behind the scenes is keeping a close eye out for cheating
suspicious votes should be dismissed
By the looks of it, you need to provide an email, name and postcode to successfully vote.

Dan and Mat have played a great game IMO. They formed bonds with several people and created a majority alliance. They have both displayed great agency in the game. Sophie and Chad did what everyone did on Survivor All stars and that was voting with the majority alliance and then suddenly freaking out they're on the bottom once they were the only ones left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back